Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

Map create with only dead ends (Void, Hepit)

i was playing at Hapit and after i finished the mission the green pointer off extraction was create on a wall and not on door or way

so i searched around the map and there was no exit all the ways was dead ends 

and cause of it i had to fail the mission 

the right side of the map is the start loc.3FB5E40A43134C29B659D760553F77B9C518F629

Yes GPS can fail often. But procedurally generated maps always have an exit. No you did not need to abort your mission. From your screenshot I can clearly see three different doorways that you neglected to search. There is always a way to escape.

24 minutes ago, LillyRaccune said:

Yes GPS can fail often. But procedurally generated maps always have an exit. No you did not need to abort your mission. From your screenshot I can clearly see three different doorways that you neglected to search. There is always a way to escape.

hi man i checked all the ways and if it wasn't at the start i promise you everywhere else is dead end

Spoiler

JgiqNjz.jpg

I have highlighted the three doors you did not investigate. Seeing as the edges of the map are not filled out, I am confident this is the cause. Considering the lowered elevation of the extraction way point, it would probably be an elevator taking you down to a lower level.

Edited by LillyRaccune