Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE: Stop tweaking stuff based on gimmicks or things that no one actually does.

wolfsilver00

1 minute ago, ------Solo------ said:

Not to mention quite a variety of mods that renders any frame invincible in a way. 

Ehm.. Actually there is a way to 1 button all the grendel farm missions if you want it. (Cheese mechanic is still there even without mods). 

Lol, seriously? Please tell me how xD

vor 42 Minuten schrieb wolfsilver00:

Lol, seriously? Please tell me how xD

I did it with heavy slam attacks with Fragor prime. Mobs are CCed, Fragor Prime does MASSIVE dmg to them, so it was just bunny hop-slamming for 45 minutes for all missions. Not really investing or fun, but very effective.

2 minutes ago, Dunkelheit said:

I did it with heavy slam attacks with Fragor prime. Mobs are CCed, Fragor Prime does MASSIVE dmg to them, so it was just bunny hop-slamming for 45 minutes for all missions. Not really investing or fun, but very effective.

Oh, first time I ran it I used staticor to permanently have them fighting each other while weakening them equinox and was kinda fun, but your way sounds boring as hell xD

On 2021-02-28 at 11:57 AM, (XBOX)Hyperion Rexx said:

Mash e is the de facto playstyle for steel path.

If they get rid of that, i wouldn't mind, as was the case with spin to win users, glad those died out.

It was aesthetically unappealing to me... Also not skillful.

Personally i like mixing my combos and gunplay to be as stylish as possible DMC Style! Its a matter of spectacle and having fun for me, just pushing a single button sounds infuriatingly boring to me xD

Meta is boring, style is the true endgame for me :-D

Archived