DE: Stop tweaking stuff based on gimmicks or things that no one actually does.

20 minutes ago, wolfsilver00 said:

And what about frame abilities? All of those juicy abilities that trivialize the game?

Not to mention quite a variety of mods that renders any frame invincible in a way. 

21 minutes ago, wolfsilver00 said:

even the grendel farm is easy, and we do that with no mods at all, we just have to use more than one thing to make it happen, we have to think instead of blindly pushing 2 or 3 buttons.

Ehm.. Actually there is a way to 1 button all the grendel farm missions if you want it. (Cheese mechanic is still there even without mods). 

1 minute ago, ------Solo------ said:

Not to mention quite a variety of mods that renders any frame invincible in a way. 

Ehm.. Actually there is a way to 1 button all the grendel farm missions if you want it. (Cheese mechanic is still there even without mods). 

Lol, seriously? Please tell me how xD

vor 42 Minuten schrieb wolfsilver00:

Lol, seriously? Please tell me how xD

I did it with heavy slam attacks with Fragor prime. Mobs are CCed, Fragor Prime does MASSIVE dmg to them, so it was just bunny hop-slamming for 45 minutes for all missions. Not really investing or fun, but very effective.

2 minutes ago, Dunkelheit said:

I did it with heavy slam attacks with Fragor prime. Mobs are CCed, Fragor Prime does MASSIVE dmg to them, so it was just bunny hop-slamming for 45 minutes for all missions. Not really investing or fun, but very effective.

Oh, first time I ran it I used staticor to permanently have them fighting each other while weakening them equinox and was kinda fun, but your way sounds boring as hell xD

On 2021-02-28 at 11:57 AM, (XBOX)Hyperion Rexx said:

Mash e is the de facto playstyle for steel path.

If they get rid of that, i wouldn't mind, as was the case with spin to win users, glad those died out.

It was aesthetically unappealing to me... Also not skillful.

Personally i like mixing my combos and gunplay to be as stylish as possible DMC Style! Its a matter of spectacle and having fun for me, just pushing a single button sounds infuriatingly boring to me xD

Meta is boring, style is the true endgame for me :-D