Any idea where are the liquids and the glass on Lavos' vials?

10 minutes ago, (PSN)Hopper_Orouk said:

Just wondering why did they forget about that?

Could you post a screenshot?

They're definitely not missing on my end, maybe the Octavia update broke stuff on consoles?

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

They're definitely not missing on my end, maybe the Octavia update broke stuff on consoles?

No op forget somethink. probably they add other shoulder plate then default if they do that vial bottle disappear

7 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

7 hours ago, Jem991 said:

No op forget somethink. probably they add other shoulder plate then default if they do that vial bottle disappear

No guys i meant the ones on his shoulders, they're missing the liquids like it shows in the starting screen

1 hour ago, (PSN)Hopper_Orouk said:

No guys i meant the ones on his shoulders, they're missing the liquids like it shows in the starting screen

Did you by any chance give him dark (or light) Energy (also Accents maybe) colors to make the liquid harder to see?

Are the vials on his waist / alt Helmet / (with colors copied) Syandana also showing as empty for you?

Again, screenshots may help, all I can do is to repeat that on my end
there seem to be no issues, the vials are (half) filled as they're supposed to be.

• Like 2