Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven Mods showing wrong Stats Bug

TheGous

10 minutes ago, TheGous said:

In the Ship where you can go to the thing and Fusion Mods and what not, the Stats for some of my Riven Mods are different from the Stats when you look into the Mod Section when you use the Weapon.

20210228103529-1.jpg20210228103542-1.jpg

4 hours ago, TheGous said:

In the Ship where you can go to the thing and Fusion Mods and what not, the Stats for some of my Riven Mods are different from the Stats when you look into the Mod Section when you use the Weapon.

That's because of Riven Disposition

each weapon has a different Disposition Rating, which changes over time, it acts as a multiplier against any Riven Stats; increasing or decreasing effectiveness.

So the Stats you see in your Mod Station, are the flat base stats (x1 I think), but then the numbers will be scaled when you equip to a specific weapon.

The scaling can be .5 to 1.5

So Tigris versus Tigris Prime vs Sancti Tigris. The stats will change for each one.

For future thread-readers, support courteously informed and directed me to [DE]Connor's post about Riven disposition changes.

In summary, they wrote Riven statistics are modified from the base variant of each weapon family in order to maintain a reasonable balance between each of them as an intended mechanic.

Personally, I would appreciate the navigation arrow on the right side of the "Fits In" UI window-element of the lower-right corner of the Riven-cycling screen for represented weapons to have a pulsing particle-effect to influence players to click it if they aren't aware of this mechanic yet.

Glad to assist, and thank you for your input.

Archived