Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

rétrograder le clan - clan downgrade

Question

FR
J'aimerai rétrograder vers Fantôme de nouveau mais après avoir détruit tous les contonnements et les halls à l'exceptions du hall distingué qui refuse d'être détruit dû à une pièce qui en dépend. J'ai tourné et viré dans tout mon dojo je ne trouve pas de laquelle il s'agit. Qu'est-ce que je comprend de travers ? Quelqu'un a-t-il déjà eu ce problème ? Je ne trouve aucune réponse ni sur internet ni en jeu.

EN
I'd like to downgrade to Ghost but after I destroyed each barracks and halls except the great hall because there's still a room that relies on it. I went through all my dojo over and again, I can't find any room that relies on the great hall. What am I missing ? Anyone had this problem already ? Can't find any answer either online or ingame.

2 answers to this question

It'll either be that there's a room attached to the Great Hall that was built after the Great Hall was and needs to be destroyed first, or somewhere out there in your dojo is a room that has been started but not fully contributed to and the construction is pending.