Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stuttering and freezing, again

MuddyCon

It was fixed for a day or two with one of the recent patches but the current prime access brought back stuttering and seconds long freezing on level load. I've tried the fix I've seen floating around here but it doesn't fully fix the problem. Please fix again please!

16 minutes ago, MuddyCon said:

It was fixed for a day or two with one of the recent patches but the current prime access brought back stuttering and seconds long freezing on level load. I've tried the fix I've seen floating around here but it doesn't fully fix the problem. Please fix again please!

I second this. I've never had stuttering, FPS drops or any such issues in Warframe until round about 18th February. It has made the game unplayable.  The game herky jerks everywhere, the audio gets choppy and my FPS, which usually runs at a steady 60, drops to 20. I've done everything I can think of, up to and including a clean reinstall of my graphics drivers, diagnostics, deleting the NVIDIA NV_Cache and all of the other "fixes" everywhere from this forum to Reddit and beyond. My computer is absolutely fine running anything else, including four Adobe Creative Suite programs at once (it was built for gaming/graphics).

I can provide logs if necessary, along with PC specs, etc. Please can you look into this DE? I would be very grateful. Thank you.

Archived