Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PS4) Dont use the SQUARE button in the forge during railjack missions.

(PSN)spdwyblu05xrun

Question

This topic has probably been around for awhile but I recently started doing railjack missions and had no idea. No telling how many squads I've caused a mission to fail by trying to provide more REVOLITE. In my defense though it's kind of misleading when I access the forge and the 1st thing I see at the top isthe SQUARE button and REFINE. Of course I'm thinking "yes REFINE these resources for more REVOLITE so we dont fail the mission!!!" Which we ended up failing because I used the SQUARE button instead of the X button. Probably a dozen fails so apologies to the squads I took down. Use the X button.

6 answers to this question

You guys are the reason Battle/tactic avionics are being moved to individuals and we all get our own resources to manage.   

I wish they would have just made resources an individual thing and left Battle//Tactics as is.   

But atleast nobody will ever have to worry about noobs wasting their crap EVER AGAIN.  

7 hours ago, (PSN)spdwyblu05xrun said:

This topic has probably been around for awhile but I recently started doing railjack missions and had no idea. No telling how many squads I've caused a mission to fail by trying to provide more REVOLITE. In my defense though it's kind of misleading when I access the forge and the 1st thing I see at the top isthe SQUARE button and REFINE. Of course I'm thinking "yes REFINE these resources for more REVOLITE so we dont fail the mission!!!" Which we ended up failing because I used the SQUARE button instead of the X button. Probably a dozen fails so apologies to the squads I took down. Use the X button.

Same 😅, I remember leaving feeling bad when I realized haha 

This.

Who's the genius that put a huge red FLUSH button to dump all of your resources on the forge???

Mouse players probably wouldn't know it, but since i use xbox controller on pc, i also did that. It's the only shortcut button on the whole screen, located in the middle, i even highlighted the thing that i wanted to make before pressing X (square in PS). I thought i was "refining" our resources into omni. Not dumping them out into the void.

RJ is one of the best idea in warframe... but from the ship's layout to the weapon's management systems, it's one of the most poorly executed. 

Archived