Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

Can't find Nightmare missions

Question

I'm on PS4, finished Earth, Venus, Mars and Ceres (all nodes done, no blue remaining) and yet I can't find any Nightmare missions, on none of these planets. I couldn't find any help on the net, asked in the Q&A chat in-game but no one could help there neither. 

Is it a bug or did I miss something?

PS: I'm MR 9. 

4 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, (PSN)FireGamings said:

I'm on PS4, finished Earth, Venus, Mars and Ceres (all nodes done, no blue remaining) and yet I can't find any Nightmare missions, on none of these planets. I couldn't find any help on the net, asked in the Q&A chat in-game but no one could help there neither. 

Is it a bug or did I miss something?

PS: I'm MR 9. 

Are there no red nodes on any of them?

Sometimes special missions (nightmare, sorties, fissures, invasions...) overlap on a node and only one is visible. Try clicking on all nodes that have a symbol on them to get the drop down menu and see all possible missions on that node.

Also, nightmare missions refresh on a timer after you do them, so if you've already done them once you have to wait some time for them to respawn (once a day i think)

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Am_Sha3gar said:

Sometimes special missions (nightmare, sorties, fissures, invasions...) overlap on a node and only one is visible. Try clicking on all nodes that have a symbol on them to get the drop down menu and see all possible missions on that node.

Also, nightmare missions refresh on a timer after you do them, so if you've already done them once you have to wait some time for them to respawn (once a day i think)

It still shows as a red node though, when overlapped.