Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm begging please fix Commodore Prime Operator Suit already!!! (Please upvote or something so DE would notice)

Ragow

The operator suit called "Commodore Prime Operator Suit" that came with Zephyr Prime Access just keeps getting broken over and over again. The suit has already been bugged for almost 2.5 years since devs remodelled operators when fortuna update dropped. Specifically the suits chain and belt called "Commodore Prime Suit Apparel" is broken and it gets worse with every update. First of all the circle in the belt cutting through the leg, belt itself is too wide for the operator and top end of the chain isn't standing where it supposed to. And thats how it is for almost 2.5 years. Few months ago i don't remember which update it was the suits chain broke again now it has uncolorable somekind of blue dots on it and recenty when you go look your profile while the suit is equipped the chain defies the gravity and it goes up like an antenna. I'm putting all relevant images down here. DE please fix this suit. We paid cash for this suit and it used to look gorgeous. Now everytime i look at it i just wanna throw up my computer.

Edit: I look some old photos of the suit and realized top end of the chain is actually standing where same as before but everything else is awfully wrong as i mentioned.

xHaJ9h0.pngVJOXNIM.pngKdkD4Xm.pngmYMunjp.pngPhxvUrz.png

• 1 month later...

Only fixed problem is the chain going to sky when viewing in profile. (picture 2)

As of Update 30.0.2 remaining issues are still the same there has been no fixes about other broken aspects of the suit.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Now that I bought it myself, I also noticed that the suits metal channel is somehow noisy.. like with an overlay of static? It really "moves", those pixels...
Slot is the "lining color". EDIT: Same thing happens on the Haztech pants
Warframe0060.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I have lost hope long before about they would ever fix this suit but with zephyr prime unvaulting and this suit coming back i thought "maybe they will fix it" but no. I can't say i am surprised

The thing with DE is... Imagine it as a car service.

You bring your car there.
It has a broken headlight, a dent in the door (which you don't really mind being there), some scratches (which also are no problem) and the brakes are faulty. Which is the critical issue and main reason you wanted repairs.
You tell them the brakes and light need urgent fixing and leave.

When you come get your car back, the head light is perfectly replaced, but shines with the intensity of a floodlight, the door with the dent in it has been replaced in a "much more pretty door with better color", the scratches are untouched and the brakes have been taken care of and almost work as good as new, if you learn to handle the pedal in a certain way. On top of that, you got a brand new rear spoiler for aerodynamics and your radio has been replaced with Alexa. Which sure is innovative and a nice "vision" for your car, but nothing you'd ever even wanted.

And all of this was done, after collecting feedback from 5 car enthusiasts who eactly know how your car should run and look like, while disregarding the silent happy agreement of 100 people who just love driving that specific car without ever speaking up openly.

This is my take on it by now through experience and observation. Not saying every change is bad (they do amazing stuff sometimes) but boy was there quite some big impacts where I would have gladly had the option to say "I wanna keep my old car and just take the repairs" if you know wheat I mean.

Archived