Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Color's name displaying on mousehovering from the color palette

Reidrea

Hello there!

I'm creating this post because the Reddit post who talks about this idea had receive a lot of attention.

This idea is simple and could make the color customisation (#FashionFraming) of Warframe for colorblind players (like me who have Achromatopsia) a lot easier!

It has been many years since I'm enjoying playing this game, but sometimes, I just want to try some Fashion Framing without having to stress about if I've choose the good colors without having a friend at my side who could tell me which one to pick.

I've made this wonderful montage to show you how it could looks like :

LpxyrJd.jpg

This is nothing more than just a display of the color's name when the mouse is hovering the selected color.

I know there's a lot of different shades of existing colors in Warframe, so I was thinking maybe we could say something like "Red 1", "Red 2", "Red 3", etc... depending on the shade selected (sorting them from the brightest to the most darkest shade).

I'll be glad to discuss with you about this topic! Hoping that you'll found this idea interesting enough!

PS: Hon hon hon I'm a french Tenno, So sorry if I've made obvious english errors :clem:

Archived