Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are all the "worth while" rewards warframe has to offer?

Joezone619

For me, kuva really seems like the only reward DE has that's worth getting in the long run. Sure you have fancy cosmetics, new weapons and guns, and stuff. But all of those are just 1-off buys. you only need to buy them once.

So I'd like to hear everyone's opinions on what rewards in warframe are worth going after to them.

Without including rewards you only NEED to get once.

Kuva doesn't do anything on its own, it's used to roll rivens. You only need to get the riven for your preferred weapon once, and it can even be bought from Platinum.

Going from your definition, I can't think of a single thing Warframe has.

Cosmetics. Cosmetics have many possibilities and with all the frames it could be endless possibilities. 

(clan) cool glyphs

Tactical belts (frames/ operators) 

Thigh armor  (extra slot in addition to) 

forearm armor (extra slot in addition to) 

being able to place multiple sigils on you frame

custom frame coloring/textures 

different mats for (frame/operator) 

sydanas for operators 

more companion/sentinel cosmetics 

- gimmie a syandana for my sentinel

-more universal sentinel skins (arbiter shield drone skin, Osprey skin, corrupted Orokin drone skin, mutalist osprey skin.) 

-more universal companion skins (Zanuka skin, hyena pack skins) 

How bout a reward that allows me to carry 2 secondary weapons instead of a primary secondary. Or two primaries or two melee. Some Kinda a forma that you put on the frame or in the gear wheel to unlock. 

Kuva, Arcanes, mods, endo, creds are played out. 

based on what you said i think i know the item that meets your criteria and that is ....... void traces

you need more to feed the next relics and RNG rigs it so you will always need more then once you have all that you need new stuff get relesed and now you need more traces to get those stuff

barro turns up and you need more traces to boost you gold drops for ducats ,    nightwave turns up and you need more traces to build you dragon keys for the orokin vaults

and oh yeh there is also a limit on how many traces you can hold at a time so you cant hord too many    "wow i got 1500 traces thats alot thats like 15 radiant relics i should be fine" ........RNG says HI with nothing but common rewards

IMO, none.

Normally, online games have some sort of loop where you: farm gear > so you can beat a challenging(?) piece of content > so you can get some resource/better gear > to beat said content even faster, and that whole process takes months until you're done doing that with whatever characters are relevant to you.

Warframe doesn't have challenging missions that require specific, min-maxed gear and, to make things worse, no relevant rewards for anyone who's been playing for a few hundred hours.

It's really just a game to shut your brain off and relax.

There really aren't any.

Kuva addicts will likely say otherwise, but when 90% of the weapons are technically "MR fodder", most content is painfully effortless/trivial and new content is already solved/on farm at launch can we really say anything is actually worth doing?

Nothing can't be rewarding as long as there's no real effort put into getting anything, the gameplay least of all, since every attempt at anything new is met with outcries of being a "boring chore " at best, all the while also met with the expectations of further power for nothing, and disappointment when no new power is actually gained.

7 minutes ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

In your head, sure. Anything is possible when you decide what the random rules are that you made up. 

correction... rule... singular... don't include stuff you only need to get once. Besides, the point I'm getting at is that there really is no reason to grind other then kuva, they need to add some sort of system similar to rivens, but different that uses a resource. Give us something else to grind for other then kuva.

2 minutes ago, Joezone619 said:

correction... rule... singular... don't include stuff you only need to get once.

Seeing as there are people with multiple frames and weapons for different builds, that's not even a rule at all....people have multiple copies of mods because sometimes you want a maxed narrow minded and sometimes you don't.

Not to mention at the end of the day you don't decide what it worthwhile for other people, only yourself.

Just because I don't think a prex card is worthwhile doesn't mean it actually is....that means I personally don't want to chase one. Meanwhile I've seen orbiters that make prex cards look amazing, and the person that valued that prex card thought it was a worthwhile reward to them.

1 minute ago, Joezone619 said:

cosmetics as rewards will only last you so long. While I agree  there should be cosmetics in rewards, they shouldn't be a main focus.

They actually last for quite awhile.....and they should be a main focus if a person decides that. 

You don't get to decide if I want to spend a couple weeks farming plat for cosmetic I really like because I plan to use a frame for awhile and want them to have the skin. 

Archived