Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are all the "worth while" rewards warframe has to offer?

Joezone619

1 minute ago, (PSN)Frost_Nephilim said:

I think Nox enemies disagree, it feels fine in wf

I agree that Nox’s are a great enemy design for WF, but I wouldn’t exactly call them challenging.

Im glad DE understands that you have to add reward for more difficulty as shown in steel path

Thats the fun in it

Definitely. My point was just to illustrate the base game of WF is designed around missions that can be completed easily. Some more challenge would be welcome, but too much challenge would have adverse effects on the already existing grinds.

5 minutes ago, (PSN)Frost_Nephilim said:

I think Nox enemies disagree, it feels fine in wf as opposed to killing a grineer butcher

Youre supposed to add more reward for more difficulty, DE understands as shown in steel path, u should know this

A harder version of roplayst should purpose a chance to drop a second wisp part, or give you currency that will eventually let you buy the part you want while also letting you have the chance of getting lucky

Like the stalker beacon does for example

Thats the fun in it, and fits warframe just fine enough to where everybody wins

Since you edited your post after I responded, let me add: 

I don’t disagree with you at all, but you’re effectively saying the same thing that I am, that reward structures would have to be drastically reworked if this game became challenging.

27 minutes ago, (PSN)Wil_Shatner_face said:

agree that Nox’s are a great enemy design for WF, but I wouldn’t exactly call them challenging.

I mentioned it to point out the foundation for 1 way of how to add difficulty to warframe. Skill based aiming (hand eye coordination is what nox requires, 1 extra brain cell)

DE can continue in this direction to create difficulty in warframe. Weak points and avoidable attacks like the nox's dash

25 minutes ago, (PSN)Wil_Shatner_face said:

Since you edited your post after I responded, let me add: 

Re reading it sounded offensive, tried to edit it before

25 minutes ago, (PSN)Wil_Shatner_face said:

don’t disagree with you at all, but you’re effectively saying the same thing that I am, that reward structures would have to be drastically reworked if this game became challenging.

I see

Yea when i talk about difficulty (and hopefully others) i am talking about something like steel path. A new level made for vets

Normal enemies wouldnt change much, only thing different about normal enemies is you would be able to use skill to deal more and avoid more damage than how it is right now. It would act as a way for players to practice for the hard version, or just chill.

In the hard version, skill would become more mandatory meaning more hitting those weakpoints and avoiding damage would become more essential for survival, and harder to do.

14 minutes ago, (PSN)Frost_Nephilim said:

I mentioned it to point out the foundation for 1 way of how to add difficulty to warframe. Skill based aiming (hand eye coordination is what nox requires, 1 extra brain cell)

DE can continue in this direction to create difficulty in warframe. Weak points and avoidable attacks like the nox's dash

Re reading it sounded offensive, tried to edit it before

I see

Yea when i talk about difficulty (and hopefully others) i am talking about something like steel path. A new level made for vets

Normal enemies wouldnt change much, only thing different about normal enemies is you would be able to use skill to deal more and avoid more damage than how it is right now. It would act as a way for players to practice for the hard version, or just chill.

In the hard version, skill would become more mandatory meaning more hitting those weakpoints and avoiding damage would become more essential for survival, and harder to do.

Most of the enemies in Warframe are well designed. It's just that the community ask for them to be nerfed of they're to effective. 

36 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

Most of the enemies in Warframe are well designed. It's just that the community ask for them to be nerfed of they're to effective. 

Most warframe enemies do rng damage (meaning you cant stop them from hitting you) and are bullet sponge or 1shot. Melee enemies cant even touch warframes, grineer butchers are jokes am i wrong?

Wheres the well design in that?

I went into this thread expecting a bunch of people to be really opinionated about their own points of view, but I was pleasantly surprised to see that most people are being open-minded and understand the idea of subjectivity.  Good on you, Warframe community, thanks for reducing my jadedness a bit.

22 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

There are many times enemies literally side step and avoid my targeting. Having the reticle on an enemy and it sidestepping so I miss my spore placement or bullet etc. 

The index corpus are even worse with this, it's like they can literally read your movements.

31 minutes ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

There are many times enemies literally side step and avoid my targeting. Having the reticle on an enemy and it sidestepping so I miss my spore placement or bullet etc. 

The index corpus are even worse with this, it's like they can literally read your movements.

I think its kind of a cool function for robots to have atleast, its like theyre doing calculations in their head or something to figure out if you are aiming at them or not

But it would be more cool if we had a way to out smart them, like dealing any damage to the robot's leg or wing disables its ability to dodge through a form of stagger. Or shoot robot's leg while dodging to trip it and open it to a finsher

for osprey, since they are weak already, it should be a insta kill if you hit a weakpoint during their dodge. Maybe make it explode and hurt other enemies with a portion of its health a bit like arbitration drones

Archived