Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

Octavia neuroptics rotations?

Question

Hello, I have been doing the same mission over and over multiple times to obtain the neuros for Octavia with NO luck, how many rotations does it take to get the item?
longest I can do solo is 26 mins ....sadly.

14 answers to this question

It's 20min. on Deimos survival, and there is chance 22% you get it. I recommend you take Nekros with Despoil mod. to get more loot and keep life support high.

22% chance is quite hight however it took me 15+ runs to get that! Bloody RNG..

6 hours ago, (NSW)Igmata said:

Hello, I have been doing the same mission over and over multiple times to obtain the neuros for Octavia with NO luck, how many rotations does it take to get the item?
longest I can do solo is 26 mins ....sadly.

Just keep at it. Took me quite some tries as well.

Btw as others have said, it drops from rotation C. The rotation sequence is A, A, B, C. One rotation is 5 minutes. So you only need to do 20 mins. 

and just to make sure, it's terrorem on deimos.

Edited by Soy77
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, (PSN)shann_cz said:

It's 20min. on Deimos survival, and there is chance 22% you get it. I recommend you take Nekros with Despoil mod. to get more loot and keep life support high.

22% chance is quite hight however it took me 15+ runs to get that! Bloody RNG..

I dont have that warframe sadly, I am hoarding what plat I have. Can I use  a different warframe?
I have :
Ember,Equinox,limbo,Volt,wisp,Khora, Gara, Hyldrin, Ivara,Mirage,Oberon,Titania,Saryn

Edited by (NSW)Igmata
realized a mistake in what question i asked.
48 minutes ago, (NSW)Igmata said:

Ember,Equinox,limbo,Volt,wisp,Khora, Gara, Hyldrin, Ivara,Mirage,Oberon,Titania,Saryn

Holy mother of god, those are some great frames for survival.

Imho dude only suggested nekros so you'll get extra loots while you farm for octavia.

36 minutes ago, Soy77 said:

Holy mother of god, those are some great frames for survival.

Imho dude only suggested nekros so you'll get extra loots while you farm for octavia.

How are they good for survival LOL - I DIE LOL
I am so use to Ember, so Ive been trying to level up all my frames, but Ive been stuck on Khora at the moment, Wisp is confusing for me, I do like limbo but he's also confusing. I guess I'll see how much Nekros is and see about buying him as I have no parts of him nor do I know where to farm his parts. Id still need to get that mod.

42 minutes ago, (NSW)Igmata said:

How are they good for survival LOL - I DIE LOL
I am so use to Ember, so Ive been trying to level up all my frames, but Ive been stuck on Khora at the moment, Wisp is confusing for me, I do like limbo but he's also confusing. I guess I'll see how much Nekros is and see about buying him as I have no parts of him nor do I know where to farm his parts. Id still need to get that mod.

You can use Khora with the pilfering strangledome syndicate mod, works essentially like Nekros desecrate. 

Edit: In case you wonder what the mod does

vTPDjQm.png

Edited by TinyMoonSleeps
1 hour ago, TinyMoonSleeps said:

You can use Khora with the pilfering strangledome syndicate mod, works essentially like Nekros desecrate. 

Edit: In case you wonder what the mod does

vTPDjQm.png

cant buy in the market huh?
How can I obtain this mod?

You can finish that survival with any frame.. 

If you want to make it really easy, take Khora. (Use mods for Duration, Power). I recommend that you find some hallway or cross-hallway and camp there. Stay on that place and recast Khora's strangle dome over and over. If you catch many enemies, you can use 1st ability Whipclaw on dome to damage all of them.

(Nekros is quite squishy if not moded properly.. Despoil, Shield of shadows, use long range melee to gain HP)

15 hours ago, (NSW)Igmata said:

cant buy in the market huh?
How can I obtain this mod?

You can obtain it for 25k from Steel Meridian, or Red Veil, otherwise you can always trade it with someone