Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

really hard veiled riven mod

(PSN)evilbob88-3

got to destroy 4 dargyns during flight with a bow without getting a status effect i have tryed killing everthing in the area before working on them but there hard to hit then it gets reset after the next 1s respawn cause i get hit way to easy and sometimes its really cheap like getting snipe from across the map then it resets again and i need to know is there any way to make it harder to get status effects that way it does not reset

go to Koro on the kuva fortress. when you put the molticoil on the door, it will spawn 4 dargyns these count for the riven. as for trying to hit them, I use mag's magnetize, makes them hold still and brings the arrow right towards them. if you dont have mag, go with something that will prevent a status like rhino, oberon, titania.

43 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

go to Koro on the kuva fortress. when you put the molticoil on the door, it will spawn 4 dargyns these count for the riven. as for trying to hit them, I use mag's magnetize, makes them hold still and brings the arrow right towards them. if you dont have mag, go with something that will prevent a status like rhino, oberon, titania.

Last time I tried a "without receiving a status effect" riven challenge Oberon/Titania/Inaros did not work, as it still counted as taking a status effect that was nullified. Rhino/Nehza works, as it isn't you taking the status effect, but your ability.

Another option is Ivara. Make sure you don't approach any elemental Exemi and you should be able to use Navigator to hit the dargyns.

Dang

and I thought this was going to be an actual Hard Riven challenge

like "shoot dargyn pilots before they hit the ground, while sliding"

OP, Just use Rhino so you're immune to status (or dodge so no one hits you)

and use the Attica or Zhuge if you can't hit stuff, they count as bows even though they act like auto rifles.

Archived