Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe on Xbox Series X

(XBOX)Ux ACE xU

So it's been a little while now, and i've been asking in each Stream and such, but it seems to continually go unanswered.

Where is the Series X performance Update? The Playstation had their update ages ago, and at this point it just feels like it's never coming

I understand they have different architecture, but both run RDNA 2. There should at least be an update for the fans out there. 

Just now, taiiat said:

i don't know why you expect to get results out of harassing people while they're Streaming.

I wasn't "Harassing" anyone. I would wait until the Friday (AEST) stream where you are allowed to ask those questions in the hope it would make the top ten questions. 0 Harassment and you shouldn't be so quick to throws accusations around.

38 minutes ago, Letter13 said:

Could be due to Microsoft's cert process. Wouldn't be the first time that Microsoft dragged their feet getting an update certified for console deployment.

This is true, but usually, more often than not They advertise it on their site saying the update is in cert with a estimated release date.

Archived