Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

Disparity between Console and PC

1 minute ago, Krankbert said:

Dude, you're speculating. If you knew the reason for the price difference, you'd have talked about that instead of some unrelated nonsense about Facebook. You have no clue whether the reason for that price difference is Australian law or not.

It isn't speculation, each country has different tax codes that work differently, basic economics. You're probably forgetting that the price difference is just due to the different platforms. You've also made the assumption that I'm Australian, which if you'd read one of my previous posts, you would have seen I'm not.

• Like 1
vor 3 Minuten schrieb (XBOX)Rez090:

It isn't speculation, each country has different tax codes that work differently, basic economics. You're probably forgetting that the price difference is just due to the different platforms. You've also made the assumption that I'm Australian, which if you'd read one of my previous posts, you would have seen I'm not.

A banality like the fact that different countries have different tax codes doesn't mean that any and all price differences are the result of different tax codes. Do you have any basis for claiming that this particular price difference we're talking about here is the result of different tax codes?

Also, I'd like you to show the exact words from which you took that I assume you were Australian. Because I don't, and I have absolutely no idea how you could have possibly gotten that idea.

Edited by Krankbert
1 minute ago, Krankbert said:

A banality like the fact that different countries have different tax codes doesn't mean that any and all price differences are the result of different tax codes. Do you have any basis for claiming that this particular price difference we're talking about here is the result of different tax codes?

Also, I'd like you to show the exact words from which you took that I assume you were Australian.

If you've nothing to add to this thread with your posts, please stop quoting me. Goodbye troll.

Gerade eben schrieb (XBOX)Rez090:

If you've nothing to add to this thread with your posts, please stop quoting me. Goodbye troll.

So that's a no. I asked you again and again what your basis for your claim is, and all you did is deflect and derail. You have no idea why the prices are different.

8 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

They dont seem to have a Prime Frame + Accessories bundle.

sure, but that's of no consequence seeing as the available options on the Microsoft Store are Warframe+Weapons in one package, and Accessories in another.
totaling up to the same price as Warframe+Weapons and Accessories on PC.

in his own Images Console was literally cheaper in his Region, so i... don't understand the problem. it sounds like he's getting a deal if anyways.

• Like 2

For me in the usa in ny state and in usd the total dollar cost for everything is 152 usd and some random cents after taxes regardless of platform.

I get the same items and plat either way.

In terms of plat alone on console the pa is more cost effective.

Plat is more valuable on console.  And the discount coupons are better on pc then console.

I got the pa on console because its cost efficient for the plat. The pa itself stinks.  Ill farm the new prime stuff manually on pc.

Edited by (PSN)Kakurine2