Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If I make detailed drawings for tennogen parts, Is it possible to collaborate with a 3D modeler and submit to tennogen as a joint collaberation?

Basically what the title said, I want to make some designs for alternate helmets, but I don’t have any experience with 3D modeling, so I was wondering if collaberation was allowed and if anyone would be willing to co-operate and submit as a pair if they could render them?

It is certainly possible. Several items are made like that. For instance, the Due Volpi Syandana is a collaboration between Volkovyi and led2012, while the Officium Syandana between HitsuSan and OperatorShift.

Now you have the task of convincing someone to work for you with you. Good luck.

On 2021-03-01 at 2:22 AM, Dhrekr said:

It is certainly possible. Several items are made like that. For instance, the Due Volpi Syandana is a collaboration between Volkovyi and led2012, while the Officium Syandana between HitsuSan and OperatorShift.

Now you have the task of convincing someone to work for you with you. Good luck.

This.  Better course of action is to learn to do it yourself and then collaborate.  Because that is what many of these artists do.

Archived