I'd buy a 365 days resource booster for 1k plat. It's like buying a 5 month booster currently but with 7 extra months on top. So if I log on and play less than half of the year I have 0 loss and everything above is a net positive. Works for me and my personal current commitment and if suddenly some real life tragedy keeps me from playing for a year I probably have more worries than 1k plat. Some people spend more on single Rivens (not me). I think a 365 days booster can be a way better investment for some people.

Edited by (PSN)Deeceem
  • Like 2
vor 9 Minuten schrieb (XBOX)Veleos:

365 day boosters for 1k plat. Eh?

why not?
but then only for new players. then that would also be a motivation to play often.

"veterans" don't need it. in a few days or max a week i can level heaps of items and equip them with formats several times. for me even a month is pointless because i have maxed all schools, i have million mats and dont need reputation because i can farm keys in disrutions fast enough.

15 minutes ago, (XBOX)Veleos said:

365 day boosters for 1k plat. Eh?

Look where you come
Look who is around you
No one would be forced to buy it
No one would even need to have it
Yet so many ppl say big fat NO to something that would not affect them
Conclusion?

Anyway i say 1k plat for 365 day booster nope
Allow us to stack up 30 day booster when we buy them for plat excluding boosters from any other sources e.g. sortie/events WITH option to buy multiple at once that would be yes

But 2 problems 

1 no seller want to sell u something and dont see u again every seller want to sell you something and make u come back because then maybe you buy something else or more
2 i believe each game developer wants you to actually interact often with game features like in game market in this case so maybe u will buy something more i doubt any1 would want us to use market once per year

• Like 1

I see no reason why not. Could view it like 4x 90 day boosters which I think you can technically do already. Just price it right, like a buy 240 days, get 125 free.

I am not against the existence of such a thing.

I would personally never buy it as I would likely use it for less than 10% of the time. So I don't see it worth the value.

• Like 4

In store packs 1365 platinum, dual 90 day booster, and cosmetics = 60$ = 1110 plat, Market Boosters 1000 plat = 150 days, so buy an accessories pack and 5 day boosters, you'd have a 250 day booster, we dont need a year booster and it definitely wouldn't cost 1k plat, not that anyone wants it either

1 hour ago, ZeroX4 said:

Allow us to stack up 30 day booster when we buy them for plat excluding boosters from any other sources e.g. sortie/events WITH option to buy multiple at once that would be yes

Pretty sure they don't stack but simply add on to the time, "stacking" in the progress

• Like 1

no way...

What should be done is that the ticket would only work as long as we were logged in ... logging out of time would stop. But that has to be asked of the DE.

28 minutes ago, (XBOX)Apoll0 666 said:

Pretty sure they don't stack but simply add on to the time, "stacking" in the progress

What i meant is stack up time not % and what i meant was how it should work instead of how it works

4 minutes ago, ZeroX4 said:

What i meant is stack up time not % and what i meant was how it should work instead of how it works

Wdym? They don't add time? Pretty sure they do, but you're saying they only increase the percentage?

Gerade eben schrieb (XBOX)The Neko Otaku:

Would it be really worth it? Are really going to play that much to justify it? Are sure your not going to waste 3 months if it taking breaks from the game during a drought period?

Yeah, that would be a total waste to use only 9 months of the 12 month boosters you got for the price of 5.

49 minutes ago, (XBOX)Apoll0 666 said:

Wdym? They don't add time? Pretty sure they do, but you're saying they only increase the percentage?

I never did try that 
But IF they dont work that way instead of 1k plat for 1 year booster they should work like buying another one should stack TIME

I didnt mean anything about %

For the types of people that refuse to play without boosters active it would be a neat discount. But I doubt DE would add such a thing because of the 90 day PA boosters. A years worth of boosters would bleed over into multiple PAs which could cause issues with those who buy PA (boosters become pure price bloat) and possibly push people more into waiting for PV for the lower price and to not waste anything on excess boosters.

It would also just be a bit of a silly addition. Nobody actually needs boosters for that long and even if things come along that could justify having them and they won't require an entire year of boosters anyways.

I think the fact DE doesn't allow you to buy boosters for more than 90 days at a time is good on them because it prevents some serious psychological exploitation. 

Let's not pressure people into feeling they need to play, every day, for an entire year, in order to respect their own investment, or what have you. 

It's not a mentally healthy thing. 

• Like 1