Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[INT][XBOX][CLAN] Lone Wolves of the Void looking for fellow "old guy gamers"

(XBOX)ArchieBunker72

Do you consider yourself an "old guy gamer"? We are a laid back clan looking for fellow older gents (current ages we have are around 35-50). LAID BACK is the key phrase. No pressure. No trade tax. No donations. Most research is done (except for Hema and color pigments). We have a Dry Dock, Crimson Branch and all Railjack research is complete.

Current mastery rank ranges are MR13-27, but that's not important. If you are if you are new to the game, please understand most of us have either wives, children and jobs (or all) so time is sometimes in short supply. We may have less time to put time in with new players, just being honest up front. We enjoy helping new players, I have helped many but we're more likely to help you get mods or gear you need when you're new than spend 3 hours helping on a piece of content you need to do. This does not mean you will be a member in a clan that doesn't help you progress though!  

Lone Wolves of the Void is part of an active Alliance Discord and have our own clan channel there for communication. Many use voice chat on the Discord. The alliance is full of helpful and supportive folks or varied ages. Get help with builds, trading channels and request squads for farming specific things. The alliance holds events and contests monthly.

Please DM GT dezert2142 on Xbox if you're interested. Once we message on Xbox, I'll invite you to the Alliance Discord and then to the clan in the game. Hope you join us! As the guy who started the clan. I only use voice communication roughly 1/2 of the time I play. Another guy uses it all the time.  Another guy never uses it. WE'RE LAID BACK HERE. 

Archived