Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mechs in normal missions when?

_Euphoria_

So Orphix Venom event came out as a testing ground to see if Necramechs would work in the tight corridors of the  star chart missions ... and it kinda did work.

I have been waiting to see DE mention when it will become a feature in any mission, but unless I missed it there was no mention of it in the last devstream.

Did they just scrap the idea? I invested in my necramech and bought a skin just because I thought I would be able to use it much more frequently soon...

They mentioned briefly in the dev stream that they're adding "use mech anywhere" as a railjack intrinsic. I'm not entirely sure if that meant "anywhere within railjack missions" or "just absolutely anywhere", but it did sound like the latter.

1 minute ago, Zeddypanda said:

They mentioned briefly in the dev stream that they're adding "use mech anywhere" as a railjack intrinsic. I'm not entirely sure if that meant "anywhere within railjack missions" or "just absolutely anywhere", but it did sound like the latter.

I have the same impression, hopefully it's literally anywhere

4 minutes ago, Zeddypanda said:

Im scared to be hopeful about this

6 minutes ago, Zeddypanda said:

If they did say it would be tied to Intrinsics, and do this, the AW stats currently tied to them function out of Railjack too. It would likely be the same for the Necramechs, and tying it to Railjack intrinsic is probably to get people to at least try out Railjack enough.

Archived