Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

What is the best place on Uranus to scan Oculyst drone?

Question

So, I already open Uranus Junction and I want to play Natah quest, and I need to scan Oculyst drones, are they spawn every locations on Uranus or not?  Thank you in advance

Edited by ThompFox15

6 answers to this question

7 hours ago, ThompFox15 said:

So, I already open Uranus Junction and I want to play Natah quest, and I need to scan Oculyst drones, are they spawn every locations on Uranus or not?  Thank you in advance

you have higher chance each time you redo teh same mission

• Like 1

Don't think about them too much because attempting to farm them will make you overthink it. They show up half the time and usually in the first few hallways you end up have to travel though. Scan them quick because you have about 30 seconds(lot longer than you think tbh) before they zooom out of there.

edit: for me I mostly got them on Spy/Exterminate

Edited by (XBOX)Apoll0 666
  • Like 1

it doesn't matter, every Mission has an equal Chance. and the more Missions you play in that Tileset, the higher your encounter rate will be, up to 100%.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, taiiat said:

it doesn't matter, every Mission has an equal Chance. and the more Missions you play in that Tileset, the higher your encounter rate will be, up to 100%.

Yeah,after finishing Natah I often encounter them like 2-3 times I just confused xD