Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baruuk Negative Synergy

(PSN)TheBossGent

I love Baruuk, but DE, I just discovered that when activating his Desolate Hands, it reduces the damage that his Desert Wind does to the enemies disarmed by Desolate Hands. I hope this isn’t intentional because that would create a desire to not use his Hands ability or Storm ability depending on a person’s play style. All of Baruuk’s abilities (should) have incredible synergy with each other and cater to the final ability. This issue puts a wedge between that synergy.

I think it has something to do with either the block angle of a melee weapon (once the enemy is disarmed of their gun and forced to resort to melee) or the auto-block function recently added to melee weapons (if enemies can even). I’ve also noticed my Warframe (any frame) will take less damage from enemies if my melee weapon is equipped versus my gun. I hope that info helps!

Thank you for listening

3 hours ago, (PSN)TheBossGent said:

I just discovered that when activating his Desolate Hands, it reduces the damage that his Desert Wind does to the enemies disarmed by Desolate Hands.

Please clarify, this is not a listed function that we know of.

Can you demonstrate the effect? Video would be best, but screenshots could be useful too.

The melee blocking function is, as far as we know, something exclusive to the player, it should not apply to enemies. And yes, you the player will take less damage with a melee equipped overall because melee has an auto-block even if there are certain other actions going on on (like reviving an ally).

9 hours ago, (XBOX)GearsMatrix301 said:

If we’re gonna y’all about negative synergies on Baruuk can we also talk about how annoying it is that Elude doubles the range of Desolate hands? Like seriously how am I supposed to be shot by enemies to fill my gauge with Elude if I keep disarming them?

I genuinely thought you would talk about Revenant all of a sudden.

Archived