Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

account ban

(PSN)manas200528

Hi DE my account was banned last Sunday 28/2/21 because of the use of the n word in the region chat but this was the doing of my friend who hijacked  my controller when I went to the washroom he did this for the reasons of dumb fun and I am not lying because I don't use any of the public chats except the recruiting chat when my friends are offline and i wont use a profanity in the public chat in fear of getting banned  I was never rude or trolled any players and always upheld the code of conduct please DE remove my ban 

It  doesn't matter if it was your friend or cousin or the dog that eats everyone's homework because YOU are responsible for YOUR account. If you leave the game running while you are away and someone else does stupid things it is 100% your fault.

49 minutes ago, (PSN)manas200528 said:

Hi DE my account was banned last Sunday 28/2/21 because of the use of the n word in the region chat but this was the doing of my friend who hijacked  my controller when I went to the washroom he did this for the reasons of dumb fun and I am not lying because I don't use any of the public chats except the recruiting chat when my friends are offline and i wont use a profanity in the public chat in fear of getting banned  I was never rude or trolled any players and always upheld the code of conduct please DE remove my ban 

1st off, you're in the wrong place. The forums can't help and DE doesn't read in off topic. Contact support.

2nd, this sounds like your average everyday excuse. "But it was my friend!" Yeah, right, I don't believe that, and neither will DE. And if it is true, get a new friend and ditch the old one.

3rd, it's your account. So regardless of who or what actually wrote that message, it's on you.

1 hour ago, (PSN)manas200528 said:

On top of what other said keep in mind that account sharing is banable
So you should care to reconsider your story

If they assume you let play on your acc to ur friend they most likely wont take ban off 

Archived