Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Animation Set Ideas

Dougini

I have been wanting some anime animation sets because it would be awesome to see a variety or animations and in some small ways have the animations affect the fighting style to give each frame a little bit more personality. I would pay extra for even fighting animations.  Imagine stopping time with limbo while doing  one of many Dio poses. Let me know what you guys think.toki GIF

That would be good;

I've been thinking, what if there were sprinting animation sets from the frames who have more unique ones (Such as Wisp or Titania Prime)? To go with the set, most likely it could include that frames' dodge animations (So it wouldn't look weird between sprints).

It would help fashion frame in a way by adding another type of customization :)

• Another type of customization I've been hoping for would be (Weapon) animation sets based on the type of weapon you're holding while at a standstill. I don't have the means to record / take a picture right now (My Switch has 6%, and the charger isn't with me), but a great example is Mirage's noble animation while holding a fishing spear (Or the Javlok). I think her holding a polearm behind her back in the fishing spear's style would look a lot better than just off to one side (Or in front of her face when mousing over the weapon in the arsenal).

Those are what I can think of off the top of my head, I hope it helps :)

Archived