Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deflation of Arcane Energize sets

-Serhokyan-

Question

12 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, -Serhokyan- said:

Hello guys, can someone tell me why did the Energize prices dropped from 800-850 to 400-500 price range?

The reason is probably that it was offered in the Orphix Venom event as an ever-green farmable reward and several people farmed it very intensely (finished sets, acquired multiple spare copies).

And now it's just offer-and-demand. More offer and less demand means that the price drops.

It's also probably due to the fact that DE has announced that beyond the Orphix Venom event, the Orphix Venom game mode will be returning as a permanent game mode where players will be able to farm Arcanes.  So now there will be two ways to farm Arcanes.  Many players who didn't farm Arcanes before because they were put-off by Eidolons will now have a different way to farm Arcanes.  I would hazard that many people are predicting that this will lead to a higher supply of Arcanes which will result in lower Arcane prices, and they are probably trying to cash out before the price drops even more.

for no reason, that's why.

DE announced that OV will return and the eidolon hunters freaked out.
we don't even know if OV will sell the same items in the store, or if the prices are going to be the same. we don't even know WHEN it'll come.

it's just people freaking out.

i'll be laughing like a maniac if OV got tweaked and somehow it doesn't turn out to be the better option to farm arcanes.

Paniced sellers probably trying to cash out.

Since there is talk of making OV permanent , and OV being relatively consistent to farm arcanes the sellers probably think it will be beat to get rid of their stock of arcanes while prices are still acceptable.

This is of course purely an assumption , we don't yet know if the returning OV will even stock arcanes or how we will get them or if there will be a worse gating and rng.

9 minutes ago, (PSN)haphazardlynamed said:

also

who Needs arcane energize nowadays?

Do I really care about sharing energy with my squadmates?

Is there really any current content that requires that kind of cooperation?

I'd rather use the arcane slot on my own survivability or dps, and let the rest of the pug group take core of themselves.

arcane works on self also , its not only for squad mates

32 minutes ago, (PSN)haphazardlynamed said:

also

who Needs arcane energize nowadays?

Do I really care about sharing energy with my squadmates?

Is there really any current content that requires that kind of cooperation?

I'd rather use the arcane slot on my own survivability or dps, and let the rest of the pug group take core of themselves.

In short, arcane energize will more often give you truckload of energy from pickups instead of the normally measly 25 energy. It's a game changer and one of the best energy solution in the game at the moment.

I've been baffled by item descriptions in warframe as well for quite some time now.

1 hour ago, (PSN)NoTrollGaming said:

how much is that extra energy, is it just a double drop?

Rises with the level of the arcane, so at max you get a 60% chance to add 150 energy to the (for example) 25 energy orb you just picked up.

From the wiki

Rank Chance Range Extra Energy Cooldown
0 10% 2.5m 25 15s
1 20% 5m 50 15s
2 30% 7.5m 75 15s
3 40% 10m 100 15s
4 50% 12.5m 125 15s
5 60% 15m 150 15s

4 hours ago, (XBOX)Cotton Tail said:

Rises with the level of the arcane, so at max you get a 60% chance to add 150 energy to the (for example) 25 energy orb you just picked up.

From the wiki

Rank Chance Range Extra Energy Cooldown
0 10% 2.5m 25 15s
1 20% 5m 50 15s
2 30% 7.5m 75 15s
3 40% 10m 100 15s
4 50% 12.5m 125 15s
5 60% 15m 150 15s

oh thanks, I did check the wiki but guess im going blind then, 150 is real handy

1 hour ago, (PSN)NoTrollGaming said:

150 is real handy

150 is only the bonus. in total you get 175 energy.

unless you go crazy with flow (which become less useful with the existence of energize), that amount will fill half or more of your energy.  you can cast any skill(s) in the game and turn the tides around just with one energy pickup. it's a gamechanger.
energize is one of -if not the best arcane in the whole game.

to get an arcane from 0 to rank 5 you need 21 of them.
the expected runs to get one energize from wiki is 20 times (could be more).
so you'll need 420 captures to get to max rank.
i pity the fools who panic-sold these. i mean... 420 tridolon runs or more, man... i couldn't even imagine myself doing it. i was lucky enough to get mine from OV and it was pretty tiring. i guess congratulations for people who managed to get em cheap.

On 2021-03-02 at 3:02 PM, -Serhokyan- said:

Hello guys, can someone tell me why did the Energize prices dropped from 800-850 to 400-500 price range?

More arcanes were acquired by a bigger population of players by easier means through the Orphix Venom and Scarlet Spear events. They diluted the price because the demand came down as people acquired them more quickly. Fewer people have needs for them now than before, thus bringing down the price and their overall value. 

And DE stated in their last dev stream that the OV style mission will return as permanent content for people to farm the arcanes. 

Archived