Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

lots of bugs with my lobby and starting missions

(NSW)catchindubs

So far the game has been going good for me until I stoped playing around a month ago. I just started playing again and been running into issues. The first one is that after joining may friends party for the first time every thing is fine but after I leave and rejoin that's when things start to go down hill. The game won't let me join them and also if they try and join me they get stuck on the please wait screen and have to restart them game. This has happened for multiple people who tried to join. Another bug is that I can't ready up for missions like ones with relic. After I select the relic it does not ready me up if I'm in a lobby with other people. They have to force start but luckily I still use the relic and things work. Finally is when im loading in the game just won't work sometimes causing me to wait and finally restart the game.

• 3 months later...

This has been an issue for me since before the last update. I thought it may have something to do with my spotty internet, but I have saw too many forum posts about this issue for that to be the case! 

Every time I try to join a public squad, I get stuck in an infinite loading screen. It just says “please wait” and won’t let me do anything. I have been left waiting various amounts of time before having to force restart the game. 

Every time I try to join a clanmate, it always says one of us is offline; when clearly neither one of us are because we are chatting with each other in game. 

This is an issue that desperately needs to be fixed! 

Archived