Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Various Issues with Secondary Kills on a KDrive in Cambion Drift

Zendadaist

In aid of the Nightwave Daily, I took my levelling Octavia Prime out on one of my forma'd up KDrives into the Cambion Drift alone (Friends-only mode) to get my 20 kills. I encountered several issues:

1. My mouse-bind for swapping weapons does not work properly when on a KDrive. It brings out my Secondary weapon for a fraction of a second before automatically re-holstering it. I use my mouse keybinds to swap weapons all of the time in regular game play with no issues. I had to look up what the keyboard version of the keybind was set to, and use that in order for the Secondary weapon to remain out.

2. My Secondary weapon was initially the Kuva Nukor but the end of the beam seemed to have got "stuck" at the point where I boarded the KDrive not far outside of Necralisk. No matter where in the Cambion Drift I went or what I pointed it at, the beam would wrap around and go to the spot in the ground where I climbed on, ignoring where I was aiming and the presence of mobs. In the end I had to go into Necralisk and swap to a different Secondary (a Rattleguts).

3. Even using the Keyboard weapon swap keybind and changing to the Rattleguts, the weapon was erratic in its aiming behaviour. I have Aim as a toggle in the rest of the game without issue, but the KDrive does not respect this setting and I have to hold down my Aim button to maintain the Zoom.

4. There is no reticle of any kind when on the KDrive and with a Secondary weapon firing. I'm not sure if this is actually a bug or an intended feature. It's extremely annoying though, so I hope it's just another bug.

I hope these can be looked into sooner rather than later.

• 5 weeks later...

Bumping this because the KDrive kills daily came back around and there is still the issue of the weapon being instantly reholstered, erratic aiming, Aim toggle not working, lack of reticle. I didn't even bother trying the nukor this time and went straight to the rattleguts.

Archived