Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Got locked in a stay/go screen between endless waves.....

(PSN)AbBaNdOn_

I think there is a huge issue between ps5 and ps4 gamers.  

Because ps5 loads so much faster they are clicking on stuff before ps4 are even start loading things.   

On normal one off missions.  If PS5 player picks a new mission after finishing a previous one, this can lead to the ps4 players becoming broken where they can not see the squad/menu in the upper left to leave the squad or start the mission.  In essense they become a hostage to the ps5 player until they get into mission where you can then abort/leave.  

---------------

Last night I was doing and endless defense tho and everything was going fine....  We finished 2 rounds(10 waves), and the stay/go screen popped up....  I chose to continue... the other two guys never picked(on my screen), the timer counted down...  then I see and hear them fighting...   meanwhile im still stuck on the stay/go screen.    I tried /unstuck, I died and was revived.   Nothing got me out of that screen.  I was leveling stuff so I didnt want to bail.  I wanted to stay for the 10 waves I had helped with.   After they finished the 3rd we all left and things worked.  

I didnt ask them but I imagine one of them was a ps5 player and they had simply gone through the stay/go to fast....   

------------------

However... Endless missions have been having some other hick-ups lately as well.   You get to the stay/go screen.  Everyone picks... but if one person picked the opposite the game just sticks on that screen...  Altho I noticed that sometimes after a short while of doing nothing it will let the people who wanna extract leave and the next round starts.   But it should be instant if everyone picked...  

Archived