Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A few problems with Railjack

NekoCatMeow

1st Bug: Getting stuck under the pulse turbine

How to replicate: Skipping the exit cutscene to archwing mode

EviXz4GU4AAuORk?format=jpg&name=large

2nd Bug: Forces enter animation after exiting Forward artillery, Gunner, and Pilot seat.

Example 1: when exiting forward artillery, there is a slight pause and suddenly the enter animation triggers without any inputs and forces you inside the forward artilllery again.

Example 2: When exiting the pilot seat, after a split second the game acts up again and puts you into pilot mode forcefully which wastes alot of time and is really annoying when you need to be quick.

in other terms: exit - entrance - exit - entrance; double the animation, double the trouble

3rd Bug(?): Visual FX of Tenebrous Ephemera. (Blurry image)

I can't see the effects at all especially when moving, which makes it disappointing even at effect intensity 200%. Also while i'm at it, please do increase the effects intensity of the other ephemeras too as it's purpose is to stand out

EviXz4FVIAIj2wU?format=jpg&name=large

4th Bug: The markers from tactical menu for instant teleport is all over the place.

I think this has been reported anyways so ill just put it here. but yeah why do the map pans all the way to the top and sometimes covering the pilot marker, sometimes all the marker stays in one spot

That's all thanks!

Archived