Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warfan weird 360 attack - how to do.

quxier

Question

Using warfan my frame grabbed (?) an enemy and moved it around itself (like planets orbit around Sun where frame is Sun). It was very fast (I'm not using any speed mods afair) compared to normal attacks.

I was testing Mag (prime) with infused Xata's whisper (Xaku) instead of her 1st (pull) when I got this weird attack.

How you do it?

4 answers to this question

5 hours ago, (PSN)Luke_Zakalwe said:

Mag eh.. Is it possible that you bubbled (Magnetized) one enemy right next to you and made others be pulled in to it/spin around, making it seem like they orbit you?

If I get it right it needs 2 (or more) enemies, right? I may be wrong but I don't think it's Mag's bubble. Mag's animation (in the bubble) is more... grandiose.

22 hours ago, quxier said:

If I get it right it needs 2 (or more) enemies, right? I may be wrong but I don't think it's Mag's bubble. Mag's animation (in the bubble) is more... grandiose.

It needs 1 enemy to be Magnetized and the rest are pulled to it. But I was only speculating; the game makes weirdest bugs sometimes. 🧐 Maybe Mag's Magnetize got somehow mixed in to your melee attack? Maybe your warfan evolved? I honesly have no clue.. 😛

Archived