Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Spring Equinox Festival" Art Event

KINZOK

5c7bf504273a082afcbe215d72ac8112.png

Much like the Christmas event! but why not just have a festival~✿

Theme
✿ First day of spring/ Festival ✿

With the coming of spring, the tenno of the world celebrate the new season with a festival. Exchanging flowers and sweets, breads and various gifts between cherished ones are common sights this time of year. 

Draw/Captura doing an exchange of gifts such as cookies, sweets or just in general Festive activities or even just you with your special someone watching the sunset celebrating the first day of spring. 

Submission Deadline: March 20th 1PM CST
[Judging will take at least 7 days or less and will be posted on the forums and Twitter]
Writing is also accepted!

General Rules
❖ Remember that golden rule: Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself. 
❖ Please be polite and do not antagonize others.
❖ Any Media can be used [Animation, comic, Traditional]
❖ You can post your submission on social medias.
❖ If your file is huge, please put it in spoiler or Link so it doesn't clutter the forums.

Prizes
[For plat, this will be traded in game so you must have enough credits for tax trade!]

Also accepting prize donations either it be plat, a resource booster or just a simple Wishlist item

Spoiler

1st Place

• 5,000 Plat from Kinzok

2nd Place

• 1,500 Plat from Kinzok

3rd Place

• Wishlist Item [x2] from Kinzok
  • 500 Plat+ Art from Aragami_Tenno

Judges

• Kinzok
  • DasGanon

More Judges coming soon

Remember that each Judge is different and may not think the same way about your entry. We will announce our thoughts on the winners pieces.

F.A.Q

Will the prizes be on all platforms?
Any in-game prizes will be on PC 

Can I do a Collab with a friend and if yes how will the prizes be split?
You can do a Collab. Splitting the prizes is still up in the air depending on the donations of prizes.

Is Captura okay?
Yes it's allowed also with some edits to your piece, We want every media in this as possible.

I want to help with this event, how can I help?
Just DM @WF_artproject with what you want to donate either it be art, a little bit of plat, Wishlist item maybe a resource booster

• 2 weeks later...

Well, here it is, the Equinox celebration. In my country this holiday is called "Maslenitsa" (Shrovetide). I tried to interpret this event in Warframe art.

According to the traditions of this holiday, people prepare a bunch of various bakery (mainly pancakes) and grandiosely celebrate the passing of cold weather and the arrival of warmth.

One of the traditions of the Maslenitsa is the burning of an "effigy of the Shrovetide". This ritual is a symbol of the end of a long winter, which is coming to an end and must be performed with honor. Bright fire symbolizes purification and rebirth. For this reason, Ember is a honored guest on this celebration.

These days Gauss flew to his friend Grendel for the holidays in Cetus:

npprueiqoRM.jpg?size=1280x720&quality=96

Archived