Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mr 30 test difficulty "buff"

(XBOX)LonelyRanker

why was the difficulty buffed, it went from being doable if you exploited saryn or mesa, or even excal umbra, to not even being doable with those, I've checked every youtube video and reddit page I can, everyone says the exact same things, the first 2 months it was easy and now its borderline physically impossible even with exploits 90% of the time, life support goes down too fast, enemies dont drop enough, the nox... honestly you can still exploit the nox but why did this get buffed to the point its necassary to exploit to have a chance at beating it, because even with exploits, rng could make you lose, I've found the only consistent exploit left is grendal, do you know how broken something has to be for grendal to be your savior

13 hours ago, (XBOX)sigilbreaker said:

why was the difficulty buffed, it went from being doable if you exploited saryn or mesa, or even excal umbra, to not even being doable with those

Just because, I tried the test a minute ago, was about as easy as the first time I did it, Mesa + Kuva Ogris, GG. *shrug*

Could you post your builds / expand on how you approached this test, like, your playstyle and stuff?

Tried with wukong, saryn and mesa, but wukongs the best I managed the build is

Arcane grace, Arcane guardian, Umbral intensify, umbral vitality, umbral fiber, redirection, streamline, continuity, adaptation, sure footed

my weapons were the bramma, kuva nukor, and a kronen prime

normally I play by just letting my twin kill everything with nukor if under lv 80, bramma if higher, or ill let it nukor stuff while I melee to one tap with condition overload

in the test I practiced both methods a few times and niether really worked as the twin didnt shoot fast enough with my bramma, and the nukor it refused to shoot at nullifiers, that being said nukor got me alot further alot faster

nukor build: barrel diffusion, lethal torrent, seeker, sure shot, pistol pestilence, ruinous extension, stunning speed, frostbite

kronen prime: sacrificial steel, virulent scourge, condition overload, berserker, viscious frost, weeping wounds, melee prowess, organ shatter

Hmm I tested today on xbox. first time since it was available.  Didn't seem any different to me.

Tested and still trivial with Octavia and pretty much any weapon. 

Also tested with Inaros just using an ogris and kronen.  no abilities used and still passed with 30% life support. (admittedly Inaros  took two tries as my first attempt i fell off the map too many times and lost a lot of time.

I probably could have made it easier if I had taken fetch of my cat so i could save 10% life support capsules from early rounds for pickup later, but even so it wasn't a big deal.

Archived