Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we have a confirm popup when pressing Randomize in the personalization screen?

(NSW)Belaptir

5 minutes ago, LillyRaccune said:

RIP. I feel your pain. If I had a dollar for every time I accidentally clicked "Randomize (full)" I would be rich! :crylaugh:

Maybe if it was "press and hold" rather than a full confirmation screen. But your point is valid.

I mean, even a "press and hold" option would be good! Just something to avoid this from happening. It's not a gamebreaking thing but it's annoying when it happens and the solution should be easy to implement.

a revert option would be better, since its quite often when you get a new frame to spam randomize to find what colors look nice. and having to say yes or hold it every time would be annoying. a revert option would also fix the issue of spamming randomize and accidentally going past one you liked.

6 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

a revert option would be better, since its quite often when you get a new frame to spam randomize to find what colors look nice. and having to say yes or hold it every time would be annoying. a revert option would also fix the issue of spamming randomize and accidentally going past one you liked.

I'm referring to the button to randomize all, not just the colours, but the whole set. Meaning you get a random skin, colour, syandana, armor, sigils, and colour/position for each item randomized.

Archived