Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pause screen somewhat not pausing game

ZXVI

There is a bug where pausing the game in solo mode while something is affecting your energy pool (energy siphon, parasitic eximus, etc) will cause your energy level to change even when the game itself is paused. I know many people picked up on this as there had been threads on this before, but there is something else I noticed as well.

I tried to get this to work again, but so far have no success. However, once, I idled in the orbiter on my pause screen with the spore ephemera equipped, and after coming back in an hour's time, so many growths had grown at my warframe's feet that the game lost 20 something frames. I guess this might be because of the same bug as the energy thing?

Edit: I wasn't in the pause screen when the bug occurred, I left the game in the mission rewards screen for an hour.

2 hours ago, ZXVI said:

There is a bug where pausing the game in solo mode while something is affecting your energy pool (energy siphon, parasitic eximus, etc) will cause your energy level to change even when the game itself is paused. I know many people picked up on this as there had been threads on this before, but there is something else I noticed as well.

I tried to get this to work again, but so far have no success. However, once, I idled in the orbiter on my pause screen with the spore ephemera equipped, and after coming back in an hour's time, so many growths had grown at my warframe's feet that the game lost 20 something frames. I guess this might be because of the same bug as the energy thing?

Edit: I wasn't in the pause screen when the bug occurred, I left the game in the mission rewards screen for an hour.

What you're implying as an "energy" issue by using idle animations is completely separate from how you worded your topic.
What you should have said was "staying in idle animation for a long time adds many cysts" or something of the like.
Please consider the wording of your post before actually posting.

3 hours ago, iPathos said:

What you're implying as an "energy" issue by using idle animations is completely separate from how you worded your topic.
What you should have said was "staying in idle animation for a long time adds many cysts" or something of the like.
Please consider the wording of your post before actually posting.

right, my mistake. misremembered how the cyst thing occurred so attributed it to the same bug as the the energy issue (pause screen thing). take it as my too quick assumptions.

Archived