Community Stream Schedule: March 8 - 12

I actually love the grabbag system -until i found out that i only have 5 chances to try getting 4 different items.

It means i can only afford to get unlucky once. More than that, I'd be missing an item.

Iirc megan said that twitch only allows 5 grabbags, so how about decreasing the items you offer? Like, if there are only 3 items to get, given 5 tries seems pretty fair.

Idk guys... if only the tries are not limited, I'd be down. It would mean the people who tune in sooner will get more tries. But with how the tries are limited and the items are desirable, we're getting into the whole "gaming is gambling" territory here...

Edited by Soy77
  • Like 6
17 minutes ago, SiriSnugglebottoms said:

How do I reach the "5 per account" limit if there's only 4 streams?

You get 1 for 30 minutes of viewing. So you have to watch for 2.5 hrs in total( if you are very busy just watch approximately 40 mins daily you will get all 5).

5 minutes ago, Soy77 said:

I actually love the grabbag system -until i found out that i only have 5 chances to try getting 4 different items.

It means i can only afford to get unlucky once. More than that, I'd be missing an item.

Iirc megan said that twitch only allows 5 grabbags, so how about decreasing the items you offer? Like, if there are only 3 items to get, given 5 tries seems pretty fair.

Idk guys... if only the tries are not limited, I'd be down. It would mean the people who tune in sooner will get more tries. But with how the tries are limited and the items are desirable, we're getting into the whole "gaming is gambling" territory here...

I got 4 ghoul glyphs the previous community streams. Sad life.

• Like 4

Well, built lenses are built lenses, I guess, and I don't often watch WF streams anyway (they're in very odd hours in my region) but I post objection to random Twitch drops just on general principle. It's a bad idea, please do it as sparingly as possible.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, ogPrimePotato said:

I got 4 ghoul glyphs the previous community streams. Sad life.

f in the chats 😢

please never do raffles like that again... If you guys want to do fun raffles, please at least make every items are about the same value. This week's drop value would be a good example: sure I'm currently leveling up madurai, but if i get unairu, well... free lens is free lens.

But having limited items like the itzal mag at stakes... That can get some people who didn't get it pretty heartbroken.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, nebfab said:

Well, built lenses are built lenses,

While true, Greater Lenses are the most expensive to craft compared to the Eidolon Lens or the Lua Lens. Afterwards, it's a matter of RNG if you have the Eidolon Lens and Lua Lens blueprints.

2 hours ago, SiriSnugglebottoms said:

Well, it takes 30 mins and a stream is 1hour, once u claim it in twitch's drop section ur timer resets instantly,5 can be done by 2 and a half stream's time if ur punctual and fast.

Stop doing grab bags.   All mine this last week were the same Mag noggle. It is ridiculous.   Let us choose or allow it to block duplicates until you have all of them. 

Other idea.   Get 2 random per 30 mins of "watching" if they are random so there is a chance to actually get everything.  Remember that you are getting PR by listening to players. 

Edited by Opetyr
  • Like 1

Unsurprisingly, the system is controversial.

For what it's worth I don't MIND the system if the drops are all tradeable and of roughly equal value, since it'll get people interacting with each other to fill in the gaps.

But there needs to be some kind of dupe protection for untradeable and single instance objects like this week's glyph. Even dupe noggles just means extra copies for the orbiter.

I am glad you folks are experimenting with the drop system, it already looks like it's going to be more flexible and considerate of people's schedules than before. Just please don't do something crazy like having Umbra forma and regular forma BPs in a grab bag, I don't think the forum could survive the meltdown.

• Like 3
7 hours ago, (PSN)SilentEcho999 said:

Hell ya! No Glyphs.

Last week I got 3 Glyphs. 

Lucky, RNG wasn't kind with the glyph for me. Only got one unity decoration, the rest was noggles.

11 hours ago, SiriSnugglebottoms said:

you'll get a drop if you watch for 30 minutes, every stream lasts an hour (more or less).

11 hours ago, Senryu-Sama said:

I feel ya....got 3x Zephyr and 2x Mag Noggles this week -.-'

I don't really like this grabbag thing 🤢

problem is that there are now multiple items dropping and is randomized which one will drop so you're likely to get 2 of the same item in one stream unlike before where it's ONE guaranteed item drop...got 4 damn glyphs last week!!!

• [DE]Helen locked, unfeatured and unpinned this topic