Community Stream Schedule: March 8 - 12

1 minute ago, (PSN)nitto420s said:

Being mr30 have absolutely no reason to watch for yet another week!

Congrats getting to MR30. I like to listen to the first 5 minutes of the streams. The hosts always drop precious tidbits of info. Thanks for contributing so much to the community, have a good life!

• Like 1
3 hours ago, RenzorTheRed said:

So why were so many people saying !grabbag on the stream? Do you have to say that to get one? Or is it just mass hysteria?

I think the first stream last week had a different set of rules for getting and claiming the prizes, or at least a different explanation. Anyway by the second day I saw the auto-mod zapping those comments so sanity should prevail this week.

On 2021-03-05 at 8:30 PM, Setterwing said:

I feel your pain, i received 3 zephyr 1 mag and the glyph... All i wanted was the decoration.

Ik don't, I got 5 times the Unity decoration...

YOU KNOW WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH YOUR SILLY GRABBAGS  DE?!!.......... Absolutely anything you want, its your stream. LMAO!

On a serious note, I hope for the return of regular set drops in the near furture. Thanks!  :)

• Like 2
On 2021-03-06 at 12:55 AM, SiriSnugglebottoms said:

How do I reach the "5 per account" limit if there's only 4 streams?

Every 3 minutes we get a lens boi.

So after the first 30 minutes, click on the "claim" button in the twitch drops page. Then rinse and repeat

On 2021-03-06 at 12:58 AM, -equal- said:

This! Imagine gettin 3rd time in a row Mag Itzal Noggle 🤪

At least you didn't get 3 glyphs...... WTH do I do with 3 glyphs... It's literally 1 glyph in the end. Such a weird move by DE.

• Like 2

Why are we limited to only getting the drop 5 times? Does it have something to do with how drops 2.0 works on twitch or is it to try to reduce “the drop pipeline” on DE’s side

Also I thought there was going to be duplicate prevention?

• Like 1
On 2021-03-07 at 4:14 AM, Vriex said:

Ik don't, I got 5 times the Unity decoration...

I got 3 unity decorations.  I was happy as glyphs aren't interesting for me.

1 hour ago, (NSW)_Zigzagoon_ said:

If I see the stream in the application on my cell phone, can I get the drop?

I only watch on the mobile app.  I don't think I have missed a drop that has been successfully earned/claimed.

Great. Twitch drops are getting more useless, and if you start dissing me because focus faiming exists, Doing tricaps can get way more and easily and requires more focus and is not as repetitive as Sancuary onslaught

Started to watch today's stream on twitch. Had to take care of my 2yr old son. Got back to the stream about 30mins later and it was frozen. The chat was still running but the video was frozen. I had the stream running for a whole hour. Didn't want to sign out/in which could lose my progress only to find out after the stream ended that it froze at 16% or roughly 5 mins in. It makes no sense because the chat was running the whole time. I'll try again tomorrow...

1 minute ago, (XBOX)IceyKinslayer said:

Damn missed notification..... 😞

Fear not! Because of the "grab bag" system you still have the opportunity to get up to five item drops this week. Just don't miss the rest of the streams 😺

• [DE]Helen locked, unfeatured and unpinned this topic