Jump to content

Community Stream Schedule: March 8 - 12


Recommended Posts

Hello. I logged on today's stream but I didn't get my drop. On Twitch, it says I claimed it, but I cannot find it in my inbox. This is the second or third time this happened to me. Why does this happen?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, carbon88 said:

Hello. I logged on today's stream but I didn't get my drop. On Twitch, it says I claimed it, but I cannot find it in my inbox. This is the second or third time this happened to me. Why does this happen?

If you have linked the correct warframe account with twitch then  try going into a mission and out.

Seems like the inbox message pops up after a mission load out screen

Link to comment
Share on other sites

How annoying we have to keep clicking claim to continue getting drop credit.  Definitely didn't expect that kind of nonsense from the "improved" system.

So much for people who can't mommy the stream-watching process.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This stream reward system is a pain, was not paying attention and could claim a reward within 5min of the stream. Claimed it towards the end of the stream but missed out on a 2nd drop bag since I was just late to claim the first one. 

I tend to play warframe while I have the stream going so now I just have to sit there and watch the stream to ensure i claim the drop bag as soon as it drops. 

Is there anyway to auto claim?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26分钟前 , Opetyr 说:

Strange had the stream on the whole time today and it didnt give the ability to claim a drop.  Was there connection issues on your end?

Nearly same for me;i put on the twitch before i go sleep and it only few more min untill it start.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Another weird thing about the drops. I started today's (Wednesday) stream before claiming drop from yesterday (Tuesday). Since Tuesday's stream ends at 1am for me I just turned it on, checked that drop is active, went to sleep and then simply forgot about it this morning. Which shouldn't be a problem as drops can be claimed manually later. But after todays stream was over I went to check my drops and only saw one grab bag - probably the Tuesday one. 

Could it be that since you decided to give the exact same drop every stream the progress towards a new one will not start before the previous one is claimed? Or is something else wrong? I 100% saw the drops message in chat both times, but only one stream actually gave me a drop. Or maybe it's because it is one campaign all week and only one drop in that campaign (so twitch thinks I already got it and saves my 100% progress till I claim)?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, alttea said:

Another weird thing about the drops. I started today's (Wednesday) stream before claiming drop from yesterday (Tuesday). Since Tuesday's stream ends at 1am for me I just turned it on, checked that drop is active, went to sleep and then simply forgot about it this morning. Which shouldn't be a problem as drops can be claimed manually later. But after todays stream was over I went to check my drops and only saw one grab bag - probably the Tuesday one. 

Could it be that since you decided to give the exact same drop every stream the progress towards a new one will not start before the previous one is claimed? Or is something else wrong? I 100% saw the drops message in chat both times, but only one stream actually gave me a drop. Or maybe it's because it is one campaign all week and only one drop in that campaign (so twitch thinks I already got it and saves my 100% progress till I claim)?

 

The drops in this particular campaign are sequential. You have to claim the current drop before the next drop's timer will start.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2021-03-05 at 11:12 PM, [DE]Helen said:

Tenno,

Tune in to Warframe community streams to enjoy hang outs and casual gameplay with the Community Team!

In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno!

Watch at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 minutes to receive this week’s Twitch Drop: 

  • Greater (Lens) Grab Bag: Viewers have an equal chance to receive each item during all of this week’s streams! Limit of 5 per account.
    • Greater Madurai Lens
    • Greater Vazarin Lens
    • Greater Naramon Lens
    • Greater Unairu Lens
    • Greater Zenurik Lens

Reminder: Twitch Drops 2.0 has arrived! Make sure to unlink and relink your Twitch and Warframe accounts if you haven't done so since February 16. See Megan’s post for details! 👇

RemoteStreamPage_1080p.jpg

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

What is the Ralijack Resource Bundle? And what’s in its 3rd version ( in tier 3 )?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2021-03-07 at 1:06 AM, (NSW)Captain said:

I think the first stream last week had a different set of rules for getting and claiming the prizes, or at least a different explanation. Anyway by the second day I saw the auto-mod zapping those comments so sanity should prevail this week.

It was mostly that people didn't listen when they were told !grabbag lists the items and assumed it gave items?  Listening to information is overrated I guess.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, TheLongMan said:

started watching about 5 minutes in.

no drop.

excellent new system.

So I finally found out what is going on.  They must be having issues.  Tonight at the end it said specifically when they waved goodbye the stream was only on for 45 mins.  I lost mine today because it was at 80% (got a screen grab before the kick) when they cut to some other stream.  This means even if you start YOU HAVE TO WATCH THE WHOLE TIME because they always have issues. So if you are like me and cannot watch the whole it will kick you to the "Warframe is offline" and you don't get any time towards their drop.  DE PLEASE PLEASE fix your connection issues especially with this new system cause it really is unfair if you need to like I don't know sleep or get something done you might miss out on the drop.

Edited by Opetyr
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Opetyr said:

So I finally found out what is going on.  They must be having issues.  Tonight at the end it said specifically when they waved goodbye the stream was only on for 45 mins.  I lost mine today because it was at 80% (got a screen grab before the kick) when they cut to some other stream.  This means even if you start YOU HAVE TO WATCH THE WHOLE TIME because they always have issues. So if you are like me and cannot watch the whole it will kick you to the "Warframe is offline" and you don't get any time towards their drop.  DE PLEASE PLEASE fix your connection issues especially with this new system cause it really is unfair if you need to like I don't know sleep or get something done you might miss out on the drop.

Is their a reason your text is black? makes it hard on users who run the Dark Theme. 😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2021-03-05 at 11:12 PM, [DE]Helen said:

Tenno,

Tune in to Warframe community streams to enjoy hang outs and casual gameplay with the Community Team!

In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno!

Watch at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 minutes to receive this week’s Twitch Drop: 

  • Greater (Lens) Grab Bag: Viewers have an equal chance to receive each item during all of this week’s streams! Limit of 5 per account.
    • Greater Madurai Lens
    • Greater Vazarin Lens
    • Greater Naramon Lens
    • Greater Unairu Lens
    • Greater Zenurik Lens

Reminder: Twitch Drops 2.0 has arrived! Make sure to unlink and relink your Twitch and Warframe accounts if you haven't done so since February 16. See Megan’s post for details! 👇

RemoteStreamPage_1080p.jpg

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

When will the console get the unreal skins?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • [DE]Helen locked, unfeatured and unpinned this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...