[DE]Helen

3 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

Starlight Market Room & 161 New Corpus Decorations

161 ?? Am I dreaming ? Thats a lot !! Thanks

3 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

Dojo Research UI Pass

These were confusing indeed.

Looking forward the improvements!

This is all fantastic news. I'm loving all of this. ALL OF IT.

I am surprised that the Jupiter/Gas City skybox didn't make the cut, I was predicting which skyboxes would be available in the future, and it was the first one I hought of because of how different it is. But I'm still very happy about the selection of skyboxes listed, and who knows, maybe in the future we'll get the gas city skybox option as well.

3 часа назад, Duality52 сказал:

Will all clans who didn't get the Clan Affinity for not and never being able to research any Solar Rail Research get compensated for this loss of Affinity?

might as well compensate everyone who didnt get excal prime lol

I know it might not be that long till we get the items but any way we could get a sneak peak of the items included, and the new sky boxs? 

Also what is the Starling Market Room? Is it a functional room or just another big space?

Can we please get some empty rooms that are the size of the two sizes of Gardens, got some ideas that I want to make but need a small empty room to do them in. 

With UI tweaks can we get it so the decoration window will remember where we are when we reenter it after placing a decoration, gets very annoying to want to place a random bunch of the same tab's items but it keeps jumping back to the all tab when reentering it. 

6 hours ago, Vash said:

Not quite true really. I have a video here for you that outlines how clipping works when using constrained movement on local translation:

Yes no collision in some cases would be convenient, but it's not as hard as you're making it out to be at the momenmomen

One shouldn't need a tutorial to do this stuff. It should just be doable with no tricks.

how about make dojos usefull, not just glorified dock and weapon shop.
give us the option to start in the dojo, to hhave forges and to make it into a relay mixed with orbiter basically, so you can see other clan mates going into missions and walking arount in the dojo instead of us just bashing our heads in our orbiters.
at least give this as an option, since i know that in time railjack will most likellyy have this option.

7 hours ago, KaizergidorahXi said:

Any chance of a "Fund all in room" button?

My god please this x1000. Funding every tiny thing added to a room is incredibly tedious. This is the sole reason I have not spent more time decorating my dojo (I have spent quite a bit don't get me wrong). I don't go for the statues and whatnot that people do nowadays, but I do try to create atmosphere and somewhat reasonable designs in most of the rooms in my dojo. It is very annoying to manually fund everything in a room.

One question, will the option to change the backdrop only be limited to the Open Space? With the number of other rooms with windows (Inspirational Hall, some Gardens, Observatory etc.) it'd be a shame if it was restricted to a single room. On a related note, it'd be cool if we could have freely placeable window decorations that also showed the skybox (Or adjustable skyboxes for each placed decoration for maximum creative freedom), something like the window props from Doom 2016's Snapmap. Here's a picture as an example of what I mean:

Spoiler

VJwm9DV.jpg

Would really reduce the claustrophobic nature of a number of rooms and corridors. As a bonus I'd even love to see a skybox of the "interior" of a Dojo relay (Think Sentient Anomaly, but a Tenno version) to give a structurally consistent feel.

Other than that, loving all the QoL Dojo changes for the next update. Especially the preview decorations function, might finally get around to finishing off the cave garden I've been working on for a year now lol. 

8 hours ago, Memic said:

Im insanely lagging in my overdetailed dojo 

Please make low perfomance mode with only vanilla objects

This is not an easy problem to solve, and in some cases, the client just needs a more capable computer.

However, in the meantime, you can detune most rooms in your dojo. I doubt anyone will really notice given people only use 2-3 rooms out of the entire thing.

1 hour ago, Voltage said:

This is not an easy problem to solve, and in some cases, the client just needs a more capable computer.

However, in the meantime, you can detune most rooms in your dojo. I doubt anyone will really notice given people only use 2-3 rooms out of the entire thing.

What about an intensity or Effect control bar in the menu which affect the objeects used in the dojo concerning resolution or amount of effects produced by it?

hace 17 horas, TBB. dijo:

Will there be a rework coming for how we currently have to dismantle things in the exact order of how they've been build if we want / have to make changes to our layout?

Agree with the above. With new room types being added, it would be only fair to allow dismantling any desired room to build another one instead.

Also, you should take into consideration adding the option to set a dojo's spawnpoint. This wouldn't only serve for an aesthetical purpose, but would also fix the bug of people spawning at the dry dock when invited to one's dojo.

17 hours ago, (PSN)The_Verethragna said:

Finally.

But I see nothing about NPCs, let alone giving them dancing animations.

How can I have a proper dojo if I can't turn a pile of NPCs into my very own Gallop Gang?

Absolutely, the one feature that would add life to a dojo. Even if the capacity cost was on the same level as atmospheric. Even if they remain stationery. Animated bodies would go a long way to breathing life into a dojo.

Archived