With the new dojo features upcoming does anyone know if there is an extended elevator either on the way or on the planning board?

The reason for this is I want to add a second floor (going up) but when I do the map overlay still shows some of the rooms on the floor below, which is what I actually want to avoid.

I'll use a down elevator if I absolutely have to but it will mess with part of the overall concept I was going for. Also, if at all possible, I'd rather not use a teleportor 'workaround'.

We only know the bare minimum.

We will likely only get full details when it comes. But... "Shows some of the rooms?" Like the map overlap floors? Because thats an UI bug.

Yes, the map floors overlap. EG: On the first floor, the map still shows the dry dock, Inspiration hall and Clan grand hall from the floor below.

I have found this an issue when I try to find my way around featured dojos so I am trying to avoid it as I build mine.

some rooms are two or more floors high you most likly cant avoid them get in the way i had no problems building over clan or inspiration halls in my dojo but the dry dock is basicly a 6 floor room that blocks everything

a short time i had the self build pakour room right over a inspiration hall where i could jump from the down floor of my dojo with a bulletjump right in the floor above but there where no warnigs that i could not place a room above those

Edited by Keiyadan
  • Like 1
vor 1 Minute schrieb (PSN)thorfinn01:

Yeah, I was thinking the multi story rooms were the issue, hence the extended elevator idea.

the biggest problem are not that most of the rooms are to high it is more that some rooms are to deep therby have conflicts with the rooms below

• Like 1
6 hours ago, (PSN)thorfinn01 said:

Yeah, I was thinking the multi story rooms were the issue, hence the extended elevator idea.

It's not. My Dojo has 6 floors and when the bug happens it shows all of them. The overlapping is just that: a bug.

• Like 1