Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reanimator nightwave

(PSN)dracoromanov112

Question

6 answers to this question

There's usually some fallen mechs by The Actuary's Pride or Infested Seraglio. Basically any location where you spot live mechs during Vome. If they don't show up go back to Necralisk and back out to refresh spawns.

This with the fallen ones being there during Fass, for that matter.

1 hour ago, (NSW)IronElemental said:

Only during fass,... so thats why i ve been running/flying all over the place like an idiot for an hour. Then indeed at some point the worms got fighty, and at a point i was sure there was nothing, i now stumbled on a mechwreck! I learned something today. Thanks 😄👍

Is this another thing the game doesnt say, or i completely missed something obvious?

I think the game mentions it at some point. but you can also notice that during the cycle where you cant find wrecked mechs, thats because they are up and fighting.

7 hours ago, (NSW)IronElemental said:

Only during fass,... so thats why i ve been running/flying all over the place like an idiot for an hour. Then indeed at some point the worms got fighty, and at a point i was sure there was nothing, i now stumbled on a mechwreck! I learned something today. Thanks 😄👍

Is this another thing the game doesnt say, or i completely missed something obvious?

Glad I could help mate.

Archived