Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Returning Player Question

JockyBones

Question

Hi guys.

I'm returning to the game after a year and a bit away. Last time I played was end of January 2020.

I've logged in today and find myself kind of lost as to what to progress on. Appears I was working my way through the nodes on Saturn before I stopped playing last year.

My question is where in everyones opinion should I start again? Should I look at the new content that has been released while I've been away or continue along with what I was doing? I've checked a few YouTube vids but not found them to be a great help so if anyone can recommend any I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance! 😁

3 answers to this question

40 minutes ago, JockyBones said:

Hi guys.

I'm returning to the game after a year and a bit away. Last time I played was end of January 2020.

I've logged in today and find myself kind of lost as to what to progress on. Appears I was working my way through the nodes on Saturn before I stopped playing last year.

My question is where in everyones opinion should I start again? Should I look at the new content that has been released while I've been away or continue along with what I was doing? I've checked a few YouTube vids but not found them to be a great help so if anyone can recommend any I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance! 😁

If you've not finished the star chart, definitely do that first. Focus on completing all the nodes - Trust me it becomes VERY useful. You will be able to do everything you need to gain good rewards: sorties, opening relics, arbitration etc.

Along the way you will get ideas on what you want your next goals to be and then it'll be easier on focusing on those goals.

Hope this helps!

journey of new players should be - completing star chart first (i.e planets) which will give you cinematic quests, there are a lot of those now with good rewards. after that you can do those openzone areas like cetus / fortuna /deimos (new open zone near mars) as they require something called operator to progress which only unlocks from those cinematic quests.

hope this gives you a vague idea of progression, this should keep you busy for one month easily

Archived