Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

tenno mature outfit look design in 3D

Vlada91

Excellent 3D crafting work. I really like the armor!

Small note: as someone who spends most of their time sitting in a chair, the grown tenno would have smaller muscle mass.

Possible solution: DE should provide workout equipment into the list of possible ship decorations, or install a gym into the orbiter living quarters.

3 minutes ago, LillyRaccune said:

Excellent 3D crafting work. I really like the armor!

Small note: as someone who spends most of their time sitting in a chair, the grown tenno would have smaller muscle mass.

Possible solution: DE should provide workout equipment into the list of possible ship decorations, or install a gym into the orbiter living quarters.

Yea but some armors gives tenno bigger body shape,in mature look can work the same way :) maybe chest size i need to resize but i think all the rest is ok for him...

4 minutes ago, Vlada91 said:

Yea but some armors gives tenno bigger body shape,in mature look can work the same way :) maybe chest size i need to resize but i think all the rest is ok for him...

Yes, absolutely. I forgot about that and I was only thinking about "skin-like armor" not "hardened armor". My mistake. Now that I look at it from your perspective, all of it is good and proportionate.

The aesthetic of accentuated body features is already a standard in design. Ancient example: Roman "muscle cuirass". Fictional example: Mandalorian armor. In the Mandalorian armor all that bulked up appearance actually serves a purpose for housing important technology and features.

Your design is harmonious, the protection around the chest is similar to the protection around the knees.

I'm sorry for criticizing you. Keep up the good work! 💖

No problem i understand you and i love positive criticism and when its someone interested in what im doing... So don't you worry im not like rest of them when they dont see some else ideas and understanding about the design... 

3 hours ago, Loza03 said:

MMM 

That's cursed. That's very very cursed.

Actually that head version on the Frost is my head shape from real life so how do i think about that... That im lucifer in warframe world? 😏🤔

On 2021-03-08 at 5:47 PM, Vlada91 said:

Actually that head version on the Frost is my head shape from real life so how do i think about that... That im lucifer in warframe world? 😏🤔

No, and it's honestly very technically impressive but...

Person head on Frost body.

Archived