Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Acolytes spawn issue (most noticeable in Survival/Disruption) [Fixed]

_cunningStunts

Stalker acolyte is not come in mission

Mission - Kuva Surv SP

I hear his part, I see his message with display but he is not come and for now its not rare bug>.<  

Yet i noticed if it so bugged - any another acolyte is not comes in other 5mins rotations too( i tried to stay for 20min)

---Yet today i have situation where acolyte dissapeared with his half of HP(he is not killed my frame)

upd- I noticed that this problem only in kuva survival SP, in other missions types im not see so bugs

yes, just had 2  30 min kuva survivals on SP where in the first one only the first acolyte spawned and the 2nd anounced him/herself with the flicker when lotus interrupted and also a harvester was done... the 2nd acoyte never spawned and no other came for the rest of the time.

in the next run the lotus interruption already happened with the 1st acolyte - so there was no spawn at all in this run.

this really seems to be dependent on those transmissions since just now i done another 30min run and since the timing for the acolytes was slightly off the norm, it all went as intended.

looks like not only interrupted animations can screw with the game but also transmissions... i'd say DE should think of putting some better exception-handles into their scripts ^^)

I decided to give Steel Path Kuva Survival a try due to being able to farm Kuva and Steel Essence at the same time. However, after spending some time there, I ran into a curious problem. After a "random" amount of time, the Acolytes will stop spawning altogether, even past their 8 minute maximum wait time for Survival mode.

To my knowledge, from my personal testing as well as testing from other people on the forums,

This may be caused due to the interaction of Lotus' dialogue involving the Kuva harvester, or perhaps the harvester itself, and in some way overwrites the spawning of the Acolyte. After playing Kuva Survival for myself with this in mind, the Acolytes continued to spawn as long as I only converted life support into Kuva for the first three minutes after starting the mission, and the first 3 missions after killing an acolyte. (Due to the spawn time of Acolytes is between 3 and 8 minutes between the start of the level and after the death of the previous Acolyte) If I took the chance and started a Kuva harvester after this three minute time, where there is a remote possibility he could spawn during its existence, he would often stop spawning.

It sounds bizzare to me that the possibility of the kuva harvester, or possibly even Lotus' transmissions overwriting the Acolytes, could exist. However, It's the best lead there seems to be on this topic, and severely hurts the intention of farming this particular mode on Steel Path.

For myself and  friends kuva survival is one of our favorite mission types. Unfortunately on steel path the acolytes seem to stop spawning as late as the 5th acolyte or as early as the 1st. I don't want to believe that their is some kind of alternative motive behind this since you can't buy kuva or rivens with plat, so i hope this will get fixed soon.

My and a clanmate or alliance mate went to farm some Lua lens bps on the Lua disruption mode.
So i asked if someone wanted to tag along and also clear it on steelpath to get some acolytes for steel essence... 2bird 1stone.
But 2 runs there first run ~30min gave us 1 acolyte.
2nd run game us ZERO acolytes 34min 39sec run.

All other missions ive done they normaly spawned in around 5ish mins and kept on spawning in around every 5ish mins.

But to get NONE kinda sad.

IeeueEe.png

Cbqydb0.png

1JDNFgC.png

This issues also arises on kuva survival so I think there is something that is blocking them from showing up. And the thought that I have seen behind that node is it was related to kuva harvesters preventing a spawn. But this case seems odd, the sentients or conduits could be blocking the acolyte spawns.

What I have noticed is a bit different from what OP has stated yet is similar to OP.

Same: Acolytes not spawning

Different: 1 Acolyte spawns in the first spawning window of 3-7 minutes and then after that no more acolytes spawn.

Repeatable: Yes, did multiple 20 minute Steel Path Kuva survivals and the same result happened each time

Note: I did not try the fix that OP mentioned as I was there with limited time to farm Kuva and Steel Essence so I cannot verify if this works

ye maybe the case or something but it should not be the case if you ask me, if you pick any lua missions you can almost count on the sentients to spawn and thats the risk of lua it should not stop the acolytes from spawning.
Its the chaos i was looking for :( hope DE take a look into this.

AFAIK it's messages by Lotus (or Little Duck or Alad V, depending on where) which stop Acolyte spawns. If a message window is up when the Acolyte is supposed to spawn, it interrupts him and stops further spawns. 

Disruption is unique in that there's a message after activating almost every conduit and the rounds are fast with a message at the end of each round. Extreme likelihood of interruption.

I'd love to see a fix since I like doing SP Disruption, but it's hard to find people since there is no incentive to do it right now.

I have seen videos on youtube already reporting and discussing this bug and I would just like to add another post towards the issue.

• Acolytes at previously mentioned map get bugged and stop spawning after 2-3 spawns.
  • Sometimes they do not spawn at all.
  • Sometimes acolyte does not spawn even after the spawning notification (light blinking and sound animation) starts playing.

Cheers.

The workaround for this is very easy. I have posted the solution on this forum and reddit, but because there is way to many know-it-alls everywhere, I deleted it. 

They might fix it one day.

Archived