Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eidolon hunting meta is trash and meta eidolon hunters are the most toxic and trash people i have ever seen in my live

CRIMSON001

i would rather solo the eidolons than ever play whit a meta moron u always get yelled at or get craped on if u do something wrong and half of the time its not even youre fault. so i was in a team with i was the trinity that was healing the lures and stuff and i had the unairu wisp when i hit the first 2 eidolons with the void blast the wisps spawn but for the last one for some reason they never spawn and even after them seing that im hitting the stupid thing they still say that im trash -and keep in mind this is not my first incounter with these meta morons its always something even when u try youre best is this what raids where killed for ? for this toxic nonsense ? if u ever wanna find the  worst bunch of people in warframe look no further than the meta eidolon dump heads than lets talk about void strike and unairu wisp  itself wy in gods name did DE make it so hard to see these lil crablits ?! u need to have eagle vision to see them drop on the ground u know the same ground that has grass rocks and sand oh and where everything looks like the wisps that u are suppose to find now as for void strike wy in gods name does it even effect warframes ?! it sould be an operator thing only cuz warframes already do enough damage as it is ! dont even get me started on rivens and mech's ! honestly meta eidolon hunters can just go fly into the nearest black hole or something and when im done with maxing my operator im never in my live looking back at eidolon hunting

... Lets not forget that frustration is at work here... This is not an invalidation of your feedback.

You really shouldn't get mixed with those people, but you shouldn't isolate yourself from the rest either because of them.

Practical example. Pretty much none of my Clan members know how to capture tridolons... Yet, I took them with me, which I also don't know how to capture tridolons. However, even though the speed I learn about it is almost instantaneous, their speed usually is not that fast... In fact, its absurdly slow when compared with me. And, they went with Mote Amps while I took a Raplak.

You pretty much need to join up, if that's what you really want in order to ease up (or speed up) tridolons, with people that aren't "dedicated" eidolon hunters... Why? Because you probably will be better respected by literally everyone else other than "dedicated" eidolon hunters.

Learning is part of the process. While everyone else understands this important thing, "dedicated" eidolon hunters do not..

20 minutes ago, Serafim_94 said:

Imagine how much fun the raid orb will be.

Eidolons are on set timer resulting in you either git gud at fast caps or you stay away . Raids on other hand didn't had this sort of setup and were preaty chill as long as everyone knew what to do exactly .

25 минут назад, bad4youLT сказал:

Eidolons are on set timer resulting in you either git gud at fast caps or you stay away . Raids on other hand didn't had this sort of setup and were preaty chill as long as everyone knew what to do exactly .

Cool story, bro. It's absolutely because Eidolons are timegated, and not because any "raiding" community in any game ever is toxic cesspool. "LFM normal difficulty, bring leg gear".

43 minutes ago, Serafim_94 said:

Cool story, bro. It's absolutely because Eidolons are timegated, and not because any "raiding" community in any game ever is toxic cesspool. "LFM normal difficulty, bring leg gear".

I was speaking from my personal expirience , raids in warframe were chill as long as people knew what to do , something I cannot say the same about Eidolon hunts simple because one minor mistake will cost precious time that professional hunters wont take for granted .

53 minutes ago, Serafim_94 said:

I've been in a raid community where this is rare and the surprising part is that it's very common that we use voice chat. There are parts in some raids where it's ineffective to communicate through in-game chat and we have no form of way-pointing our intent.

8 hours ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

You are being more toxic than any Eidolon hunter I've ever seen. Ironic.

8 hours ago, Uhkretor said:

ok first of to that one dude who said "get good" i can take out all 3 of them 2 times in 1 night Solo i just did this cuz  a friend of mine wanted to try more than that i had 1 whole year to get good and i basicly became so good that i can now solo them but ye-t still thats not enough for these meta guys

and as for that guy who said im more toxic than them...... dude just u saying that tells me that u are most likely one of them and as for the dude that said that i sould just not go to them u are right i dont need em as i said before my friend wanted to do more than what we already did together he wanted to take down atleast 3 or 4 of em btw im obviously not using my main account to post this

vor 6 Stunden schrieb CRIMSON001:

i would rather solo the eidolons than ever play whit a meta moron u always get yelled at or get craped on if u do something wrong and half of the time its not even youre fault. so i was in a team with i was the trinity that was healing the lures and stuff and i had the unairu wisp when i hit the first 2 eidolons with the void blast the wisps spawn but for the last one for some reason they never spawn and even after them seing that im hitting the stupid thing they still say that im trash -and keep in mind this is not my first incounter with these meta morons its always something even when u try youre best is this what raids where killed for ? for this toxic nonsense ? if u ever wanna find the  worst bunch of people in warframe look no further than the meta eidolon dump heads than lets talk about void strike and unairu wisp  itself wy in gods name did DE make it so hard to see these lil crablits ?! u need to have eagle vision to see them drop on the ground u know the same ground that has grass rocks and sand oh and where everything looks like the wisps that u are suppose to find now as for void strike wy in gods name does it even effect warframes ?! it sould be an operator thing only cuz warframes already do enough damage as it is ! dont even get me started on rivens and mech's ! honestly meta eidolon hunters can just go fly into the nearest black hole or something and when im done with maxing my operator im never in my live looking back at eidolon hunting

that's the way it is!
"heavy" content does not work in publics! you saw that in events! and yet it can't work at all. people are used to the fact that everything is simple and that they can level all their equipment.
and sniper lvl 30 doesn’t mean that it’s equipped with mods. and i see that in the game too. and you need good operator weapons and the right skills ... and warframe ...

it just can't work! my idea would be: solo it goes just as fast. but in publics it's more relaxed ... now mostly i do all the work on my own. so i keep ignoring this boring boss fight.

im shocked that most of u get where im coming from i think we can all agree that solo is the way to go specially now that we have mechs i now dont have to worry about lures cuz i can just take my trin to heal em while my mech does the main damage

i hope DE can learn from this when they bring back raids i remember first being invited to do a raid mission i did not know what the heck i was doing it was the law of retrobution raid or something allong those lines it had vay heck in it people did not yell at me constantly for messing up and if i was lost and i asked for help they did not tell me that im a noob for not already knowing how things work they always tried to help me understand

I agree with him 100% cause eidolon is garbage they breaking every single weapon in this game cause of eidolon. They need to make another way to get these arcanes. I can’t deal with this stupid tree on Cetus I rather uninstall this game instead of doing it. imagine when you find those toxic or racist people cause you can’t do it and they just do whatever they want with you.💩

Archived