Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ODM Gear in Warframe

Red-.-

Hi All,

I may be crazy but I feel like it would be great if DE adds something like ODM Gear from Attack On Titan in Warframe. Using that we can move easier in some way in some missions, or if we had just 1 string to pull ourselves it would be great if added with some animations. Parazon already exists! We can use parazon as a hook, it already has string attached to it as seen in some animations, we can use it to attach it to a wall or something and pull ourselves to move faster, attach it to an enemy or behind an enemy to pull enemy to you or to punch them and you can add some cool animations with that. We are ninjas in space and yet we do not have something like that in the game? You only have that feature with some abilities like now on itzal. We need to have that all the time. We can already fly and even teleport in the game so this would be just for fun.

Please leave a comment to let me know if I am crazy. 

3 minutes ago, bad4youLT said:

1. That could triger copy rights protection .

2. we already have archwing , bullet jumping and hek Valkyr can spiderman her way around .

I already said that we have that in the game, I just said that you need to have it with every warframe not just valkyr, and she can have some decent ability instead. It would not be copy righting since it would not be the same/ we already have it and it's fun with valkyr, we can have that fun with all frames. Bullet jumping is not fun for me anymore after years of ctrl+space and it has no cool animations with enemies. 

Just now, G1g4byt3 said:

I already said that we have that in the game, I just said that you need to have it with every warframe not just valkyr, and she can have some decent ability instead. It would not be copy righting since it would not be the same/ we already have it and it's fun with valkyr, we can have that fun with all frames. Bullet jumping is not fun for me anymore after years of ctrl+space and it has no cool animations with enemies. 

i was going to mention Helminth but then i remembered helminth can only take one ability out of each warframe and for valkyr its warcry...  so what we really need is for a future Helminth expansion to add more abilities you can swap out 

As you've mentioned, the Parazon ripline cut scene in the Jackal fight does imply that all frames have Valkyr's capabilities. 

I'd like for them to follow through, simply because they shouldn't have added the scene if they didn't intend to.

57 minutes ago, G1g4byt3 said:

We are ninjas in space

Ah yes, the good old days in which this statement was true.

Speeking of the Parazon, ya it could be cool to use it as a grapple hook more often, at least a way to reach ziplines more easily.

Hey, anybody remember when we could slide on ziplines?

3 hours ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

I meant the other kind of sliding on ziplines, you know...with your arms? Holding the line with your hand and letting physics do the rest kind.

Ah, the way the enemies do it! For as long as I've been playing, ziplines have always just been tightropes to the players. I get what you meant now.

2 hours ago, Steel_Rook said:

What would be the point, though? I understand the theoretical appeal of web-swinging, but what would be the benefit of adding redundant mechanics to a Parkour system which is already versatile and fast enough as it is?

It would help very much in Gas City, where parkour only goes so much.

Archived