Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stand United mod

(NSW)Sin

Question

Is the stand united mod good? I tried doing a little search before asking this question here, but I saw mixed thoughts on the effectiveness of the mod.

Some say it additively enhances your armor after all the armor mods you place, some say it only enhances your base armor. 

4 answers to this question

Just now, (PSN)iuvenilis said:

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Stand_United

Stand United stacks additively with other mods like  Steel Fiber and  Armored Agility.

It's not good. Not worth the slot imho.

Thank you! Yes, I did read the wiki page, but people in the comments were saying otherwise. Which made me hesitant to try and get the mod afraid I’d waste my time. Anyway, thank you for clarifying!

Another question tho, why is it a bad mod?

... Stand United mod bonus affects only the base armor value. Its not a bad mod per se but there are better aura mods than Stand United.

You might find a use for Stand United against Grineer units, for example... But~ there are better aura mods.

just to re-iterate, yeah, it's not very good. you'll gain a very minor amount of EHP. i'd rather use Rejuvenation or Physique, it's probably going to help more as far as Auras to help you die less are concerned.

or Brief Respite.

23 minutes ago, (NSW)BadLittleBoy said:

Another question tho, why is it a bad mod?

it's bad because the amount of Armor it's going to offer you, even if you don't have any Armor Mods on your Warframe, is pretty meek. and if you do have Armor Mods on already, then it's practically nothing.

Archived