Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archgun elemental mods

(PSN)Rebel-sonie

Question

3 answers to this question

A lot drop from non archwing sources. Both the orb vallis boss fights for one. But in any case, most of the mods are uncommon-rare so it can take a while to get them. On Railjack missions, I think they drop from "ground" enemies a lot, so boarding crewships and killing everyone inside gives you a better chance of getting them (same with the galleons and whatnot).

If you run railjack missions and open all the containers and lockers you can find, those are also good sources for arch mods.

I ran Erpo Steel Path to kill 1000 enemies with a mod-drop booster from sortie and I received about 40-45 arch mods total. I think that was a pretty disappointing result for 1000 enemies. :crylaugh:

Il y a 20 heures, (PSN)Rebel-sonie a dit :

Is there something I’m missing?

I’ve done quite a lot of AW missions and RJ missions, and the only elemental mod that I’ve seen dropped is the cold one. 

Maybe you did a lot of RJ but not the good one (I did a awful lot of solo before finding this too) : ... Most Elemental RARE mods like "Contamination Casing (tox)" don't drop from mob or ships but from Grineer Asteroid Base commanders marked for assassination ~3% or Profit-Taker Orb (wikia link : https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Contamination_Casing).

You want rare elemental mob : Grineer Asteroid Base commanders marked for assassination at earth / Korms Belt, Saturn / Kasio's Rest and Veil proxima / Flexa.

Remembers that evey drop from others players in the mission will be reward to you even if you stail in the RJ (yes I'm lazy, my railjack my rules). Details from wikia like usual.

Archived