Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conservation problem

SpokesRS

Question

Question: When responding to a callback, it highlights the middle of the mouse where the roller is and I can't figure out what to hit, so, what do you hit?

I use a Logitech G5 and the buttons below the roller control how fast the mouse moves. I have tried the two side buttons, but no joy. I have macro keys for Zoom and Alt-fire and Zoom works with the Tranq but Alt-fire does nothing.

Any ideas?

7 answers to this question

Tried the middle wheel button, but still no joy. I can feel it "click" but nothing happens. 

My problem is that the "call" button ain't working. I'm gonna program the mouse to have the "call" button a different one.

I'll let y'all know when I have any success.

Thanks

1 hour ago, SpokesRS said:

Tried the middle wheel button, but still no joy. I can feel it "click" but nothing happens. 

My problem is that the "call" button ain't working. I'm gonna program the mouse to have the "call" button a different one.

I'll let y'all know when I have any success.

Thanks

It's just the shoot button: Left click.

Or try holding aim before you call: hold right click then hold left click. I can't remember since these all are muscle memories to me now. But it's not complicated at all.

If that doesn't work, you might have a problem. Check your button configuration. If that looks ok, might want to troubleshoot with another mouse.

Thanks for all the suggestions, but none have worked.

I went into Options and added a keystroke "H" to the wheel button for an alternate "call button" to mimic the call, but that didn't work either.

Just FYI, the mouse button and the "H" work when firing a weapon, so it ain't a hardware problem.

I'll contact Support and let y'all know if we fix it.

Archived