Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dev Workshop: Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack

[DE]Rebecca

1 minute ago, WolfBearHybrid said:

I would like to suggest an visual fx: when you are casting railjack skills, like blue (or the energy color from the railjack ) light coming out of your warframe and into the railjack handles to indicate that your warframe is powering the skills.

or the user's Warframe Energy Colors

47 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Railjack Blink - you can ‘blink’ with Railjack. When you emerge from the jump the Railjack will emit a large radial slow that will slow enemies in an area for an amount of time.

Wait what??

while most of these changes im fine with to down right liking the avi change still feels quite iky due to major avionics being quite costly drian wise so hopefully thats balanced well around the 30 or 60 cap. one change i dont think is good at all is the removal of flux, whilst on paper it seems alright we have to remember the frame also needs to use that energy and this WILL breed a dispenser meta cause well its either that or spam energy pads to keep your energy up so you can keep casting abilities. 

31 minutes ago, isti0258 said:

Any clarification to this? For example i have only repaired like 8-10 wreckage, but my railjack is maxed (played from the start, but didnt waste resources on lower tiers), Do i not get the tier 3 pack? 
Seems like a really good upgrade to the game , but this part need a second look.

I too want to know about this since im on the same boat. 100% maxed out RJ, I probably have only made maybe 15 weapons. No need to make more past 2 maxed photors

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Player has completed at least 30 Wreckage: Tier 3

Easy alternative to this, to please most of the players, just base it from intrinsics, if everything is maxesd, then t3, or something like that,
If you have maxed out Rj like me and didnt waste anything on things that you didnt want then 30 repaired wreckage is stupid
Think it through and good luck!

Just now, isti0258 said:

Easy alternative to this, to please most of the players, just base it from intrinsics, if everything is maxesd, then t3, or something like that,
If you have maxed out Rj like me and didnt waste anything on things that you didnt want then 30 repaired wreckage is stupid

Based on their rewarding system I'll only be eligible for tier 1 rewards even though I have maxed my intrinsics and have played over 100 hours of railjack.

Using Repaired Wreckage as indicator of being early adopter of railjack seams really wierd. Personally at realease we boosted our friend railjack with rush reapair drones and we played on his railjack for really long time until we received ultra rare Vidar reactor and farmed enough titanium to build  it. We played on console so any economic changes were applied after close to two months after initial realease.  Just clarify what counts towards those rewards

3 minutes ago, isti0258 said:

This is made to catch up the ressource sink the "old railjack" was to repair, so if you didn't repair any wreckages, you didn't used that much ressources

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Going further back in your Railjack, there used to be a large open area with several floors, connecting to the Railjack slingshot at the top, and the cargo hold at the back. This area is essentially no more - all of the ship’s vital functions have been compressed into a single smaller space, to reduce traversal time between stations.

Really not a big fan of this change, the wide open space was one of the big things that helped with the whole battleship fantasy and I really don't think having a much smaller space is going to fulfill it to the same extent.

1 minute ago, fabien21920 said:

This is made to catch up the ressource sink the "old railjack" was to repair, so if you didn't repair any wreckages, you didn't used that much ressources

Thats the reason most players who maxed out railjack didnt repair many wreckages, you only need like 10 and you are done

5 minutes ago, (XBOX)Rami C G 1989 said:

Based on their rewarding system I'll only be eligible for tier 1 rewards even though I have maxed my intrinsics and have played over 100 hours of railjack.

Same here, and i have maxed out all legendary arcanes during scarlet spear, ive played it a lot, a looooot

What does it mean to have repaired 30 Wreckage? I have fully built my Railjack with all weapons (5 Lavan T3 + 5 Vidar T3 + 5 Zekti T3), plus all T3 Reactors, Shields and Engines.  However, this only amounts to 24 wreckage since I held on to my resources and only crafted tier 3 components. It doesn't seem fair for a player who repaired 30 T1 parts to receive the higher compensation, while I would receive the medium compensation. 

Archived