Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dev Workshop: Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack

[DE]Rebecca

5 hours ago, (XBOX)Screwygore said:

With the moving of the turrents to give a 360 view will Phantom eye for the gunnery still work the same then? Will i still get a view like we have now? Without it i get pretty motion sick (which is super rare these days). Will be sad if phantom eye no longer worlks the same. 

Quoting to make sure DE see this, not that I expect them to take it away but just in case...

Without upgrading the turret intrinsics so I have the full view without the ship in the way, gunning would make me really sick.  Hope you're keeping the "visuals" the same when you move the turrets.

11 hours ago, __jag__ said:

Not gone... there was a rework a while ago (got rid of having multiple house variants of avionics), so all your stuff is still there, but un-upgraded and the Dirac refunded. If you had 2 house Zekti, 3 house Vidar and 1 house Lavan of an avionic and it got normalized to Lavan, you now should have 6 of those in your inventory somewhere. Make sure you're filtering on all Avionics.

Ahh, okay, thanks. It was just something I missed during my hiatus from the game.

Trash update, what can i say more? So many thing in warframe that need to be done like 2-5 years ago and not done yet. And railjack is not connected to main game, it exist on it's own. We still 90% of our time going on regular missions. Why railjack that? Just mine opinion of it, it's completely useless update for warframe.

2 minutes ago, xDangerCatx said:

Quoting to make sure DE see this, not that I expect them to take it away but just in case...

Without upgrading the turret intrinsics so I have the full view without the ship in the way, gunning would make me really sick.  Hope you're keeping the "visuals" the same when you move the turrets.

FA cannon is less motion-sickness inducing, despite the limited view, and as I understand, the new turrets would work similarly,

That said, indeed, there's absolutely no reason to keep the 360 degree view from new players other than to make them believe turrets are even more useless than they currently are.

Making the 360 view the default and replacing that intrinsic with literally anything would be a good idea.

I feel cheated as a veteran player. I got the vidar reactor with 100 avionics in December of 2019 after many many many runs. A ton of effort put to max the railjack.

All this just for a new fresh player, to hop in and ruin my rj experience. Read it all, can see any reference about the "refine button".

Rj was wonderful, but poorly implemented this isn't rewarding early adopters at all. keep your umbra forma... i Will need to spend a ton of forma in this "belt" to remotely reach my rj performance again.

You all have 0 respect for your veteran player base, as always.

Make warframe great again, respect your veterans I'm with wf since early beta and surely love it.

But this changes...

"Improve rj: destroy avionics"

"Improve primary: nerf melee to the ground"

"Add content: same enemies, 4000% more ehp"

"New weapon: power creep"

5 minutes ago, ShadowOfNekro said:

I feel cheated as a veteran player. I got the vidar reactor with 100 avionics in December of 2019 after many many many runs. A ton of effort put to max the railjack.

All this just for a new fresh player, to hop in and ruin my rj experience. Read it all, can see any reference about the "refine button".

Rj was wonderful, but poorly implemented this isn't rewarding early adopters at all. keep your umbra forma... i Will need to spend a ton of forma in this "belt" to remotely reach my rj performance again.

You all have 0 respect for your veteran player base, as always.

Make warframe great again, respect your veterans I'm with wf since early beta and surely love it.

But this changes...

"Improve rj: destroy avionics"

"Improve primary: nerf melee to the ground"

"Add content: same enemies, 4000% more ehp"

"New weapon: power creep"

can or can't see anything about the refine button because i'm not sure.

I also have questions about that part ^.^ .

A point of contention about Fly/Boost/Drift/Blink: While I'm absolutely ecstatic about the removal of Railjack Stamina, I have to wonder if we need four separate speeds of movement. Could we maybe simplify the system? Like, drastically? I've already proposed this elsewhere, but here's how I'd do it:

• Increase Fly speed to current Boost speed.
  • Increase Boost speed to current Drift speed, block the pilot from shooting while boosting.
  • Remove Drift entirely.
  • Remove the Vector Manoeuvre entirely.
  • Move Blink to the Dodge key or tapping the Sprint/Dodge key. Allow blinks in all directions.

That's it. This both reduces the Railjack's speeds from three to two and makes Blink easier to achieve. Right now, control inputs are needlessly complex. Hold Sprint/Roll to boost. Tap Sprint Roll to vector. Tap Sprint/Roll then hold to Drift. Double-tap (but don't hold) Sprint/Roll to Blink. Far too many fiddly button presses to activate far too many redundant movement systems, and for what? It's simple enough to replace Vector with Blink, remove Drift and move the rest of the speeds "one up." Simpler controls, less complexity, more weight to individual systems.

2 minutes ago, Steel_Rook said:

Hold Sprint/Roll to boost. Tap Sprint Roll to vector. Tap Sprint/Roll then hold to Drift. Double-tap (but don't hold) Sprint/Roll to Blink.

How is this difficult? lmao JUST GOTTA ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

I'm not super fan of having to forma the plexus either considering it will limit what mod we can put based on polarity compared to currently.

One thing that came to mind though, was what if they also added a plexus only universal polarity forma. It should use railjack material to craft.

Yes we would still be stuck with having to forma the damn thing multiple time, but at least being universal slot, would slowly bring it back to what it currently is with every forma.

On 2021-03-08 at 9:03 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Personal mod slots that only benefit you, and Aura mods that benefit the Railjack and your entire squad.

Can you elaborate on that? So Railjack's health will be the sum of all Aura mods players have equipped or just the one highest or an average or ...?

Even more important: How exactly will avionics work now? Will they be shared by all players i.e. player 1 can use battle avionics from player 2? Or will this mean players can cast each their own battle avionics simultaneously, resulting in i. e. 3 Void holes? Also, can player 1 shoot and destroy Tether, casted by player 2?

I stopped playing Railjack in squads because players casted battle avionics like they were handing out candy and kept shooting the Tether before it could do it's job, resulting in frustration. 

On 2021-03-08 at 3:37 PM, Dr.Tursko said:

Tenno Honors

If you are interested in making money off of Liches, consider allowing cosmetic customization as well. Allowing use of different ephemera, weapon skins, and even armor/syndanas would signify that these Grineer have transcended their Queens’ iron grasp, and have joined the ranks of Tenno.

This would open the door for more premium cosmetics, such as deluxe bundles are platinum only, as well as Tennogen/mission reward exclusive cosmetics to be added.

Thank you for reading, and I hope you consider!

I love the idea of customizing our liches, especially with the ability to use our own cosmetics to add/alter the looks for a Grineer ally who's adopting Tenno outlook and wants to signify it with some external change of their look! Certainly for those of us with more cosmetics than can be used on a single Warframe this is an excellent way to let us use our 2nd, 3rd and 4th favourites without giving up wearing our most-favoured pieces!

18 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

-Full Avionic Grid Maxed+ 6 Wreckage Built (i.e all Slots have something you’ve made).

Does this mean the Grid Slot you upgrade? (This below)

https://ibb.co/fnTdX5M

Untitled

Yes its that screen, if this is your grid then you have it fully maxed, you then need 6 piece of equipment. From what Rebecca said in yesterday stream basically as long as you replaced all 6 default part of the ship you'll qualify for that.

On 2021-03-08 at 9:03 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Tier 3:
-Full Avionic Grid Maxed+ 6 Wreckage Built (i.e all Slots have something you’ve made).

This is contradictory. Do we need to have at least 6 repaired wreckage parts at the time? Or do we need to fill all the slots with something we build? Because as far as I know there are no parts that have wreckage and will fill the ordnance slots, so you need to build something from the dojo research for that. How about the other slots? Would it be enough to build something from the dojo research for that as well?

30 minutes ago, smashedwookie said:

Yes its that screen, if this is your grid then you have it fully maxed, you then need 6 piece of equipment. From what Rebecca said in yesterday stream basically as long as you replaced all 6 default part of the ship you'll qualify for that.

Ok, thanks

39 minutes ago, Horathio20 said:

This is contradictory. Do we need to have at least 6 repaired wreckage parts at the time? Or do we need to fill all the slots with something we build? Because as far as I know there are no parts that have wreckage and will fill the ordnance slots, so you need to build something from the dojo research for that. How about the other slots? Would it be enough to build something from the dojo research for that as well?

Looks like we had a similar question :)

41 minutes ago, TwinDrags said:

Rebecca replied to someone asking if the rocket launcher counts as a wreckage and said no. Timestamp of her reply

Though I do want some clarification if that only means the default non-tier rocket launchers, do tier I-III rocket launchers count for Tier 3 Early Adopter reward?

Archived